BJ42 Winter Fix Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Started on the Antiwrap bar and on the mount to the cross member. I might do a little reinforcing there too, so I don't rip the mount off the cross member. I also started on the shackle, should get that done today hopefully.
Picture 020.jpg
Picture 021.jpg
Picture 023.jpg

Well, it's May 18, 2007, and this is what I wake up to this morning. Shot of my back yard before I left for work. I think I might be hiding in the shop instead of camping this weekend.
Picture 024.jpg

This is the update on my work I wanted to get on here before the weekend (don't have internet at home), cause I know I would get grief from my brother, saying I was slacking. Finished the antiwrap bar, just needs paint.
Picture 025.jpg

:eek::confused:
Chopped my snorkle by around 4in, because I was tired of grabbing branches with it, I know it won't completely eliminate the problem, but will help a lot.
:confused:

I been ban from posting on this sit for a while,:eek:

Well this weekend went pretty good, except for the getting kicked out of the bar on Friday night, and cops being called to my back yard fire because a Suburban on 38's tried a tug of war against a Dodge duelly. I actually finished my cruiser (sort of)

Here is my locker, then me installing my locker, and as usual leaving some DNA in my truck, and finally installed and tested (works good)
Picture 028.jpg
Picture 026.jpg
Picture 029.jpg

And finally the finished rear diff, note how much clearence was gained from before
Picture 030.jpg
Picture 011.jpg

doin' good,

lets see pic of how you attch the wrap bar to cross.

This all I do to my truck in a while
Backyard 17.jpg

Now the good pics from the test on Monday noon.
Picture 004.jpg
Picture 005.jpg
Picture 013.jpg

lets see pic of how you attch the wrap bar to cross.

Thanks,
You can see in all the pics, from that square tube on the floor, to the last pick when painted. I just welded that short tube to the cross member, then added a piece of steel under for strength, then added a shackle.

Finally the flexy shots:
Looks like I could fit 36 swampers, and they wouldn't rub, but to answer your question norm (from the other thread, because you are afraid to ask here, but I know you visit this thread, so atleast I know I'm not just pissing into the air, thanks.) I plan on running these tires for this year, cause that's all I can afford right now, but plan for next year to get 33x12.50 TSLs, just to be a bit wider, will probably be just a 1/2 in taller too. I don't want to make this truck too big, I got big plans for rusty.
Picture 018.jpg
Picture 019.jpg

Oh yeah,
forgot to add, broke my rear shock mounts, and antiwrap bar clangs a lot when flexing, so will add some kind of rubber washers to quiet it down. Then a bunch of other little things like fuel filter, air cleaner.......never ends I guess.

Looks like I could fit 36 swampers, and they wouldn't rub, but to answer your question norm (from the other thread, because you are afraid to ask here, but I know you visit this thread,

I do not. :grinpimp:

Looks good man! Those 33s look pretty small now - reminds me of when I first Emu'd my 70, but couldn't afford tires for another year and she was rolling on 28s. Ah, the "roller skate", that was a sweet look...

Seems like I'm baned from posting agin

Ok quiky post works

I see no pictures past 23

I am In matrix

Just showing wife matrix

Seem like somthing to do with me posting at same time as deny on 24, no pic sin then, i am permananyl loged on this site, and cant log off, only see up to 23 when first look at tread can some one help me

woody?

Im in matrix

deny can you post pics in the matrix so i can see them

nice flex shot, in advance

deny can you post pics in the matrix so i can see them

nice flex shot, in advance

Is this in your "matrix"? Are you dabbing heavily into the crack again? Maybe you should try laying off for a bit, or maybe try PMing woody, cause I don't thing he checks my little thread.

Here is a pic of not so much flex, but one I havent posted, so I thought I could post in your "matrix"
Picture 017.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom