Best Price on a Steering Rack? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will not have a the best price. I am not a consolidator or a cheap parts house. Sorry.
Knowledge is power. You sir, are a rock star.

I bit the bullet on this:

...from ebay. The rack has "Made in Japan" stamped on it and appears to be new. Since I don't have a OEM rack to compare to (it's on the truck) we'll have to wait until install in the next few week.

Does anyone have feedback on this brand (FUJI)? It could not find info much info on the company/products online.

Ed

Is there a difference in the rack part numbers 44250-60050 and 44250-60100? I am seeing both come up for my 2000LC but there is a price difference.

I bit the bullet on this:

...from ebay. The rack has "Made in Japan" stamped on it and appears to be new. Since I don't have a OEM rack to compare to (it's on the truck) we'll have to wait until install in the next few week.

Does anyone have feedback on this brand (FUJI)? It could not find info much info on the company/products online.

Ed
How does this look? I just came across this one and was curious about it.

Is there a difference in the rack part numbers 44250-60050 and 44250-60100? I am seeing both come up for my 2000LC but there is a price difference.
I wanted to provide an update for anyone who might have been confused by this. I reached out to the dealer that was showing both part numbers as options for my VIN and they confirmed it was a mistake. The 60050 PN is for the earlier model racks and the 60100 is for the later model racks. See pictures below from @Ayune that shows the difference between the two.

@LXstatic they’re not interchangeable The mounting bushing arrangement changed for later years.

Early:
View attachment 2545048

Later:
View attachment 2545053

I wanted to provide an update for anyone who might have been confused by this. I reached out to the dealer that was showing both part numbers as options for my VIN and they confirmed it was a mistake. The 60050 PN is for the earlier model racks and the 60100 is for the later model racks. See pictures below from @Ayune that shows the difference between the two.

Correct, important to know that the mounting points are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom