Best Mods under $50... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This forum's software insists on making amazon links into media. I don't get why it has become so difficult to post an amazon link.

This forum's software insists on making amazon links into media. I don't get why it has become so difficult to post an amazon link.
the link still works even if its media. I believe the culprit is the format of the amazon link itself.

I get an amazon logo, and that is all. No link, no URL, nothing. Must be formatted to only work with a dumb fone.

I get an amazon logo, and that is all. No link, no URL, nothing. Must be formatted to only work with a dumb fone.
I get that same thing regardless of what browser I use with my phone, but there's at least a clickable link when I use my computer.

I get a clickable picture when I use my iPhone and my HP laptop running chrome.

16508303076621283966241569356224.jpg

What is this console? I like the extra storage compartment
It's a Tuffy Console. The OP had a typo. The console upgrade is more than $50 so it doesn't belong in this thread. The OP added the organizer to the underside of the console lid.

Search MUD for "tuffy console" to get more information about model fit, etc.

Reactions: HMP
These rear seat replacement rubber bumpers. Finally killed the rear seat rattle.

i had that same problem so pulled it out

it drove me nuts

anyone have ideas why or how to fix this? i'd still like a buzzer if it'll be quiet when it's supposed to
Put a micro relay in? Maybe a resistor so the ground leak doesn't trigger it too?

If you have the 8" tuffy console these tackle boxes are nice to organize stuff in it, less that $5each on amazon at time of posting.

Flambeau Outdoors 4007 Tuff Tainer, Fishing Tackle Tray Box, Includes [12] Zerust Dividers, 24 Compartments https://a.co/d/2cot1Q1

PXL_20230819_194327237.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom