SOLD Bend, OR: 1992 HZJ75 Turbo-1HZ Pop-Top Landcruiser w/buildout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I am listing this for an acquaintance/customer who is paying me a couple hundred bucks and probably a steak dinner so please don't come at me with too many silly questions 😅

He is asking $48,000 OBO

This is a complete troopy with almost every add on you'd ever want to do, half the price of building it yourself. I'd think to make it perfect would involve a few thousand toward a good solar/lithium setup and new seats.

1992 Australian Market HZJ75 titled and plated in Washington.
570,000km (runs absolutely perfect, no smoke)
1HZ Engine (engine has been rebuilt with paperwork in Australia)
OEM turbo system from a 1HD-T with a new CT26 from cruiserparts (set to a mild 10psi)
Auber EGT and Boost gauges
H55F Transmission, Manual Transfer Case

Inside-
Webasto Diesel Interior Heater
Dual Fuel Tanks
Water Tank
IsoTherm Hot Water Exchanger and tank w/pump and sink
Aurora Pop-top and interior buildout ($15,000 in the 90s!)
Bench folds to a bed on the bottom so you have the option to sleep above in warm climates, or below in the winter.

Chassis-
Body is rust almost completely free and as far as I can tell original paint. There is no rust around the doors, quarter panels or roof like 90% of troopies. No puddle of water on the floor from a leaky bulkhead after it rains. Pictured is the only spot of rust I could find behind the left running board.
Frame is perfect
Fifteen52 Analog HD wheels with new 255/85r16 BFGoodrich KM3 Tires x5 (2000km ago)

$15k worth of receipts within the last few years after it came in from Australia from Fit Garage and Torfab. Along with that comes a complete book of paperwork since the truck was purchased.

Text or call me with questions - 5414200049
PM here is fine as well.

Thanks!

IMG_0139_2.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0157(1).JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0159(1).JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0163_2(1).JPG

IMG_0156_2(1).JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0161(1).JPG

IMG_0160(1).JPG

IMG_0162(1).JPG

Last edited:
@Willis, since you might get a steak dinner, I have a couple of silly questions for ya. Are the T fittings in the heating/coolant circuit for the isotherm heat exchanger? Did you guys or Torfab do the turbo install?

Very nice looking truck that ticks a lot of boxes for a build out. If interested parties add up all the amenities, upgrades and work done I think they would see the value of this rig, especially compared to an unknown, unseen item in oz.

GLWS!

@Willis, since you might get a steak dinner, I have a couple of silly questions for ya. Are the T fittings in the heating/coolant circuit for the isotherm heat exchanger? Did you guys or Torfab do the turbo install?

Very nice looking truck that ticks a lot of boxes for a build out. If interested parties add up all the amenities, upgrades and work done I think they would see the value of this rig, especially compared to an unknown, unseen item in oz.

GLWS!

The T-fittings are for the heat exchanger, correct!

The turbo setup was done by us. CT26 turbo from cruiserparts, OEM exhaust manifolds, intake plenums, pipes, gaskets, fittings, etc. Dropped the oil pan to plumb the oil return line and checked BEB at the same time.

Building a troopy to this level would cost well over $50k. This is turn-key and here in the states.
Thanks!

Last edited:
And here I was trying to convince myself that I was looking more towards a stock Troopy. Quite a solid camper here, with many of the fixin's.

Has me pondering going for a turn-key built unit now.

Hey nonstop, if building out a troopy is what your plans are, this would be a good rig.

Willis, as you know is a known 70 guy, if he says it's a good rig, it is.

Go for it!!

Great deal!

Still available? And is that the only rust spots on her, cause bend is a long drive

Damn! That is a steal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom