Beautiful Rack- Need guidance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys,

Proud new owner of a 2000 LC and am just starting to build on it (literally from scratch).

One of the first toys i want is a RTT, but the LC has a bare naked roof, so i need to get me some a rack system before i can get one of those. I was hoping to get some recommendations on a good, relevatively inexpensive ($600-700 if possible), rack.

Also, i read some threads earlier and have done some investigating. I really like the Gamiviti rack, but it is just a little out of my price range to get the full rack and mounting pieces, etc. So i am open to any suggestions!

I am located in San Francisco/Bay Area, any recommendations would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks

IMG_4164.JPG

Just get Thule or Rhino Rack crossbars. They will get the job done a hell of a lot cheaper than a flat rack.

GAMIVITI ALL THE WAY !!!!!!! Right around your budget and very awesome!

Do yourself a giant favor and check them out before buying anything else

The Gamiviti mounts will work and should be very adaptable to a variety of crossbar solutions. I don't think you need a full flat rack for an RTT.

Gamiviti have half and 3/4 flat racks if you don't want/need the full deal but I would say once you have it pretty soon you realize how much better it is to have it all the way!
I sure love mine!

@FlyFish90 Look in the classifieds. Saw a Baha Rack for sale.

^ What @Hayes wrote above. Save yourself some coin.

I bought a RTT for my 80. Slapped on some Thule crossbars and mounting brackets all somewhere around $350ish. I really wanted a nice roof rack, but I also like the least expensive and easiest method to get stuff done. Worked for me.

image.jpg

I have oem rack available. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom