Bandeirante Bandeirante Pics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are some photos of my 1991 Toyota Bandeirante, which is now for sale. :crybaby:

IMG_1013.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg
IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg
IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg
IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg
IMG_2961.jpg

And here are some photos from my new baby: A 1992 Toyota Bandeirante.

I bought it 3 weeks ago with 108.543km/67.445mi! I'm the second owner of this car and bought it just because the last owner died and his son didn't want the car for himself.

Some photos from when I bought it:
img71001.jpg
img71011.jpg

Man oh Man , I love the Middy with the yellow, My next cruiser will be a model like that 14B-T powered.

And here are some photos after the first upgrade (body lift and 4 BF Goodrich 265/75-R16 tires)

img3443u.jpg
img3445.jpg

img3444.jpg
img3446.jpg

what is the wheelbase on this one?

me like

Hi Friends!

It's good to see my Brazilian friends here as MUD members!:clap:

Here goes some of my late responses(sorry):

I have no idea what these are. What is the motor in Guiga 4WD Brasil's pics?

As posted by Amadeus, this is my MB OM314 4cyl diesel engine + turbo/intercooler ~ 125HP

what is the wheelbase on this one?
me like
This Bandy is called Longa(long wheelbase) and the wheelbase is 2.755 mm

read somewhere that they are 4 cyl. prolly a dog, but one of those forever lasting motors...

Both engines MB OM and Toyota 14B are 4cyl, the main diference between them is that 14B is hi speed and MB are not, but MB engines are forever lasting motors...they are used in many MB heavy trucks and busses, and are able to run over 1 million kilometers on duty! The Toyota 14B is a good engine also but the MB are stronger!

Best regards!!!

Last edited:
Hi all! Here are some pics of some beautiful Bandies from my trip to Brazil in 2006. My wife (she's Brazilian...) and I are going back in March 2010.

Does anyone know where a Bandy owner would go to find replacement parts for their trucks? I take it there are no more Bandy dealerships around.

Also does anyone know in which city the assembly plant was located? I would love to find it and take some pics of it.

Thanks
David
CIMG0403.jpg
CIMG0189.jpg
CIMG0390.jpg

Transmission on 77 bandeirante

I live in Brazil and have a 77 bandeirante. Not nearly as beautiful as the ones in this picture but it's do for the body shop soon :)

It is a long bed and has a mercedes engine and I think toyota transmission (if that is what they used then)

I have a ? about how much gearbox fluid the transmission should get. I pour it in the easy way by pulling out the shifter. I've put in 2 liters but don't know how I can check the level. Anyone have any experience with that?

TIA!

Steve

And for who asked about buying bandeirante parts in brazil: I buy from toyota dealership in sao cristavo, rio de janeiro.

I cant seem to find the toyota dealership on line in Sao Cristavo, Have you got their web site? Thanks, MIke

I'm sorry I never got their site but they are definitely there and not hard to find. I usually walked around looking for fusca and toyota parts and found them easily. They have a very nice bandeirante usually inside the entrance like a display.

And thanks for who posted the transmission pics!

Can anyone say import them!!! Now i want to go to Brazil if not for the good looking women how about these cool Toyotas. Hell lets move !!!!!

A master piece--no doubt.........I believe there are only 4 of these on US soil....custom made of course by the one and only...........wish I had one.....my 45 shorty would be gone tomorrow......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom