For Sale Aussie Bull Bar / Bumper / Side rails 70 Series 84-07 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Letsgomoreplaces

Gear & Axle parts for ALL Toyotas new or old...
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
www.letsgomoreplaces.com
For sale, older Bullbar / Bumper (accomodates winch) off of our HJ75 Troopy Trakka project. Its in great shape and has a nice grey textured finish. The bumper fits any 70 series (BJ, HJ, HZJ, FJ, FZJ, PZJ 70,71,73,74,75,76,77,78.79 Series) The side rails fit any of the Troopy models, but maybe not others due to wheel base etc
JPR_151022-4570-1280x853.jpg
JPR_151027-4781-1280x853.jpg

Bumper $old
Side Rails $250

Last edited:
Is it an ARB?

Cool. Shipping cost to FL, 33614? Assuming via truck?

Yes it will be by truck. assuming it can go to commercial address w/ forklift / loading dock? Can you pm/email, and will get a quote

Cool. Shipping cost to FL, 33614? Assuming via truck?

Sending now.

Wow this is a hell of a deal,wont last long !

(JUST walks in from depositing check at bank)....Damn it....put me in line for the side rails.

Anyone know why this bumper wouldn't fit an LJ78 with a bit of tweaking?
I am actually not interested in the side rail really. So, if I can figure out how the bumper will work, the side rails will be north of Seattle if someone wanted that part. That's if he won't sell separately.

My guess is the frame ends will line up with this (which is a 'commercial' ARB bumper) There might be some interference with your lower facia though, I know that is different shape than a 75 platform. There was a ExpeditonPortal featured build of a 78 that had this exact bumper.

I am actually not interested in the side rail really. So, if I can figure out how the bumper will work, the side rails will be north of Seattle if someone wanted that part. That's if he won't sell separately.

Your headlights are further away then the HD models and will be blocked by the bumper,also your frame rails might be a little closer together to mount the bumper but not sure about that. This bumper fits any BJ FJ HJ HZJ 7X model but none of the LJ RJ models

Well, I have not put the new bumper on yet, I was considering using the side rails. Otherwise I'd prefer to sell them together. The side rails are about 10' long so would be tough to ship, could be cut though.

Well, I have not put the new bumper on yet, I was considering using the side rails. Otherwise I'd prefer to sell them together. The side rails are about 10' long so would be tough to ship, could be cut though.

Which bumper are you going with?
Are you also adding new leaf springs?

Hi, have any alloy bullbar?

That's the info I was looking for. Without the 2 to compare side by side I wasn't 100% certain.

The frame rails are the same width apart, the bumper will physically fit on either platform. As others mentioned, some facia interference may occur, we modify the ARB bumpers to fit on LJ71/78's. And as mentioned, the bars may not line up properly with your headlights in some cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom