Wanted Atlanta: 100 series rear axle (locked) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserpatch

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiserpatch.com
I drive a '99 LX470 and have used the hand brake trick with my LSD for a while. It works but it also requires a lot of e-brake maintenance and is not as reliable as a locker.

If anyone finds themselves looking to sell a rear axle with a locker (with a harness would be crazy cool) I would happily pay well for one.

I've seen a few sell for around $500-$700 depending on situation and condition.

Thanks!

Patch

Patch, I've got 2 of them in MT, I can ship from my work
Paul

What was wrong with the ones @3_puppies had?

We build complete 3rds's if you are interested in a non-OE locker (which are better anyways).

What was wrong with the ones @3_puppies had?

We build complete 3rds's if you are interested in a non-OE locker (which are better anyways).

He stopped responding to my messages so I assumed he sold them or just got busy.

If I can find an OE axle that would be easy and fast but it all depends. Might go e-locker 🤷🏻

I set up my own gears and lockers but I appreciate the offer. Good to know of someone else who can get that done 👍🏼

I still have the axle, it's still under the 99.
Hopefully have the rig torn down soon, if still interested.

Patch, I’ve got one that needs an actuator. That we talked about. $500 shipped. Have harness parts but really you’d need to replace a ton of wiring to make it work. Better to make a standalone harness for it. It can find some of the wiring to build it from, Included.

Have a driver side shaft incase your LX axle doesn’t have the long splines needed to make the locker work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom