SOLD Asheville, NC: 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Hendersonville, North Carolina United States
Mileage
Color
Gray
I have low mileage 200 series for sale. This is my third Land Cruiser that I have owned. I have other projects that I am working on and I don't drive my LC near as much. I looked for months to find this once to purchase. I have owned it for almost 4 years. Rust-free in great condition for the age. 158,500 miles.

The Good:
- New Battery
- New Toyota OEM radiator- tiny pinhole crack on top noted and replace before overheating
- New Yokahama Geolander A/T tires (1 year ago)
- Budbuilt catalytic converter shield
- Escape Gear seat covers- full set included
- Weathertech rubber mats and cargo mat
- New Toyota OEM headlights and housing- old ones were yellowing
- Mobil 1 oil changes every 5K miles
- All fluids (trans, diferential, transfer case, radiator, brake) changed 2 years ago
- New Toyota TRD shift knob
- All new Toyota rotors and brake pads installed 6 months ago
- Console cool box and AC are both super cold
- Everything works like new

The Bad:
- Original shocks need to be replaced, a little harsh on bumps
- TPMS light stays on even though all tire pressures are perfect
- Minor scratches- rarely off-road use mainly camping trips

It sits in my garage most days and my wife says it has to go. This forum has been a great resource for my over the years. I hope to sell it to someone will enjoy it as I have. I plan to list it on cars and bids also. I wanted to list it here first.

$28,900

PXL_20230907_211550453.jpg
PXL_20230916_155753885.jpg
PXL_20230907_211405367.jpg
PXL_20230907_211438998.jpg
PXL_20230907_211505546.jpg

TPMS is probably one of the sensors has a depleted battery. Not a hard nor expensive fix. Generally get 10 years or so out of the batteries in them.

I know you said no trades at the moment, but I would like to offer my 09 ISF on trade if that interests you.
I will say the ISF is sweet! As an ex-owner of an ISF, this would be a fun trade. Maybe not functional for your life needs trade, but a lot of fun to be had!

158K miles is low miles? low is 10-50K miles: yes it is a LC , but at 158K miles, you need to do a lot of work including front timing cover leak, new radiator/water pump and headlight replacement due to yellowing.

158K miles is low miles? low is 10-50K miles: yes it is a LC , but at 158K miles, you need to do a lot of work including front timing cover leak, new radiator/water pump and headlight replacement due to yellowing.
If you read the description, OP already replaced several of the items you named.

Sent you a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom