Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
I will be posting up a ton of stuff in the near future, starting with a dometic CFX40. Long story short, I bought it and it did not fit my slide/kitchen setup. Fridge is as new, I took it out of the box last week to hold food while we cleaned the house fridge. $550 with the insulated cover. I am in the far NW valley. I also have a used piranha fridge slide that will fit this fridge. I would sell that for an additional $75

View attachment 2182007
I’ll take the fridge. Can pick it up Friday

I saw that! They look great. I may take you up on that if I can't find anything decent.

I just couldn't pull the trigger on eBay sets. 30 year old door cards that look 30 years old for $$$$$$$. The only mistakes I would fix would be to pick tougher vinyl and use more spray contact instead of liquid glue.

I just couldn't pull the trigger on eBay sets. 30 year old door cards that look 30 years old for $$$$$$$. The only mistakes I would fix would be to pick tougher vinyl and use more spray contact instead of liquid glue.
I would love to have access to your templates. I just picked up an 86 4runner. The for panels have seem better days

Looking for a used 80 series steering gear box in solid condition to rebuild so I can still drive my leaky truck. Apparently any 80 year will work but I'd prefer 95-97 to match my LX. Hit me up if you want to part with one I can get overhauled.

Last edited:
I would love to have access to your templates. I just picked up an 86 4runner. The for panels have seem better days

I am sure we can work something out.

Looking for a used 80 series gear box in solid condition to rebuild so I can still drive my leaky truck. Apparently any 80 year will work but I'd prefer 95-97 to match my LX. Hit me up if you want to part with one I can get overhauled.
Gearbox = transmission?

Sorry, steering gearbox.

Are you planning on having someone else do the overhaul?

I have a few spare gearboxes and a few rebuild kits. I've done several with great success, might be willing to rebuild and swap one for a good core + cash.

Are you planning on having someone else do the overhaul?

I have a few spare gearboxes and a few rebuild kits. I've done several with great success, might be willing to rebuild and swap one for a good core + cash.
I have the Gates rebuild kit and have no issue doing it myself if I have a spare. The local shop wants $300 plus I just can't take my truck down for 3-4 days.
PM me and let's discuss your terms.

I have the Gates rebuild kit and have no issue doing it myself if I have a spare. The local shop wants $300 plus I just can't take my truck down for 3-4 days.
Ouch! We can definitely work something out, for some reason my phone or the site does not give the option to pm you right now. Pm me or I'll send one from my PC tomorrow

2 pairs of rear FJ80/100 series OME J springs. Both sets are in great shape. $100 each pair

Full set front/rear FJ80 OME stock height progressive springs (I don't have the numbers currently) $200

1 pair of J springs sold, others are pending.

Also found a set of 863's that have a lot of the power coat flaking off. $50 for those

Pair of rear OME sport shocks in the L variety both in good used shape, $75

One front OME L sport shock, great condition $30

PM'ing you is not an option on my PC either. Send me a message and we will work something out

PM'ing you is not an option on my PC either. Send me a PM and we will work something out

Buddy of mine has a complete engine from a 94 with throttle body AC pump alternator etc for 1500 has 169k miles. Also two transmissions one from a 94 other a 96 750 each with transfer case. PM me if interested and I’ll call you. Installation available too.

7E51F9C8-B08C-44C0-8FE4-EAF71321B51D.jpeg

6D85D57E-DF7B-4858-B6B0-DE0BAA0CB896.jpeg

95E4E451-B42E-4268-B345-787B5BDF474C.jpeg

23855E4E-79D0-4CE4-B698-951BFA36E30E.jpeg

CD65FA8C-A89C-48E7-8F45-6BD0FF729DEB.jpeg

SOLD!!!!!

Who likes puzzles?

I have an elocker front 3rd. This is from Jackson's old 80. Both inner shafts are stuck in the 3rd (I'm guessing twisted splines from the accident) and will need a creative solutions to remove them. Ends of the damaged housing have been cut off. $300 SOLD!!!
IMG_20200116_163418969.jpg

Last edited:
1 pair of J springs sold, others are pending.

Also found a set of 863's that have a lot of the power coat flaking off. $50 for those

Pair of rear OME sport shocks in the L variety both in good used shape, $75

One front OME L sport shock, great condition $30
Where are u located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom