Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a 17" GX470 wheel they are looking to part with I need one for my spare tire - any functional condition. View attachment 1808452

Not mine but...

LX470 wheel

0EA88D98-8F64-4738-AF12-77578927F6F2.png

1998-1999-2000-2001-2002-Lexus-LX470-Upper-Grille for sale, used in good condition

s-l225.jpg

make an offer

I have 3 steel 17” wheels that fit the gx/taco/4Runner with mud tires on. Let me know if you want some pix. They’re black and industrial. They came on a trailer I bought that I am converting to 5 lug LC wheels.
I am interested but I just need a wheel unless the tires are 37” then that would be perfect

Anyone have a 17" GX470 wheel they are looking to part with I need one for my spare tire - any functional condition. View attachment 1808452
I've got one for you, it's the spare off my GX. $20, has a tire of unknown age but full tread (nubs barely worn off). Located in the west valley near Cabelas.

I've got one for you, it's the spare off my GX. $20, has a tire of unknown age but full tread (nubs barely worn off). Located in the west valley near Cabelas.
Done i will pm you my phone number just let me know when I can come get it, thanks!

I can't send you a message your inbox is full.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, my inbox was somehow at 120 percent full..

possibly looking for a hood, fenders, front seatbelt, and front bumper for a 77 fj40. let me know if anyone has some lying around. I also have some late 60s - early 70s fenders and aprons to trade or sell.

I have a set of four Toyo Open Country ATs coming off my 62. size is 265/75/15. They have approx 15K miles on them and are in good shape. The date codes are later part of 2012 but they were put on the truck in January 2015.
Any interest at $200? I'm in Peoria near Arrowhead.

Also have an FJ62 OEM gas tank.

I have 2 things for sale:
  • Toyota (Denso) Reman alternator purchased at CBT 3 years ago. Working as expected when I removed it to go with Sequoia alternator. - $50
  • Used (but in great shape) LCP Gen1 Spare Tire Carrier (without Puma mount). Painted to match Oak interior. Fits up to 35" tire - $100

IMG_0405.JPG
Guess what I have for sale! 1 set of brand new in the box OEM grey 80 Series sun visors! $200

possibly looking for a hood, fenders, front seatbelt, and front bumper for a 77 fj40. let me know if anyone has some lying around. I also have some late 60s - early 70s fenders and aprons to trade or sell.

Up in Williams, AZ. He has other stuff listed on CL too. Not sure if this would work for you or not 71 vs 77: 1971 fj40 and fj55 hoods

Hood is different on the 71 and earlier. It is a two piece hood with the rod to hood the hood up in the middle. Needs the clip that holds it up be t to clear the 2F air cleaner. These have a chrome strip in the front. The hold down for the windshield are different and in a different location. Hood changed with the 72 model but the hold down did not change until 75.

Stock height OME/KYB suspension parts. SOLD

Springs are OME 861s and 862s. Shocks are KYB Gas-a-just. And there’s a brand new OME steering stabilizer (stabiliser if you’re an Aussie). Shock and springs have less than 4k miles on em and are alllike brand new. @Spamcheese put em on the truck before I bought it and I went 850j/863 with it.

So, if you’ve a stock height truck with 250k or more miles on it, this is a great way to refresh your suspension for cheap. Selling it all together, not breaking it up.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom