ARAB Version of Glamis. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

god damn. they put those LC to work.

Am quite certain I would have rolled my rig in the first 5 minutes (and it looked a few of those rigs were one bad decision from doing the same)

I for one, love the content your bringing to this forum @ToyotaIsLife

Keep it up!
Yes me too. I love the videos and pics! You rarely see these trucks around here in the Chicago area but it seems like you guys have alot more of them in your part of the world!

Do people just take turns messing around in the sand, or do some people race? I would love to see this in person

@Toyotalslife, can you drive on two wheels yourself? I’m very impressed if you can. How do you learn something like that? Maybe it’s no big thing to you guys since it appears a lot of people there enjoy it but I think it baffles us in the States even thinking about attempting it. Keep sharing your Cruiser culture please.

@Toyotalslife, can you drive on two wheels yourself? I’m very impressed if you can. How do you learn something like that? Maybe it’s no big thing to you guys since it appears a lot of people there enjoy it but I think it baffles us in the States even thinking about attempting it. Keep sharing your Cruiser culture please.
No problem sir, will do. Im really glad you folks find it entertaining. We love our cruisers in so many ways. That involves some torture in them unfortunately which they have no problem taking.

Intresting fact: We have so so many spare parts flowing from japan here. They are still making bank of these 100's

Some casual behind the scene shots from folks here. As you can see folks, dont worry about banging the rev limiter haha toyota obviously made it way lower than this thing can actually handle.

I did a rev limiter compilation to give you guys an idea of how high we rev these engines, FOCUS on how many rev bangs these guys hit, try and keep count!

Last edited:
Great vid- fun to watch. Amazed no one rolled a truck, crashed together, or melted down.

Some of those gas powered 100's & 200's sounded like trophy trucks. Cool! And most all of them gas & diesel) bouncing off the rev-limiter- amazing.

Okay, this may sound like a dumb question... but why don't these guys just grab the next gear? Is bouncing off the rev limiter a "thing"?

LC Sand Surfing - looks fun!

V8 or I6?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom