For Sale [AR] Aisin Hubs with Chromoly inners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@tstepp920 I'm unsure. I think they're short body used to run on later FJ40s and FJ60s. Here's a picture.

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

PM sent

give it time...

Question: How do you know they are chromoly innards?

Did you change them or were you told they were changed or did you actually know the person who did change them?

And, just for s***s and giggles, would you do $150 shipped to Edmonton, Canada?

Did you change them or were you told they were changed or did you actually know the person who did change them?

Thanks for the questions. I did know the guy who built the truck and swapped in the chromoly innards. I haven't taken them off yet but I trust him. If I found that they were not chromoly I would refund payment. Or sell cheaper.

Sorry I can't ship it to Edmonton for the same price as shipping in the U.S. I could do it for $165 shipped and that would cover the difference in shipping costs.

This is IH8MUD and there's this thing called Cruiser Karma. I would trust they are chromo.

Thanks for the questions. I did know the guy who built the truck and swapped in the chromoly innards. I haven't taken them off yet but I trust him. If I found that they were not chromoly I would refund payment. Or sell cheaper.

Sorry I can't ship it to Edmonton for the same price as shipping in the U.S. I could do it for $165 shipped and that would cover the difference in shipping costs.

In that case consider them sold.

Let me know where to PayPal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom