April ROTM - Montana Mountain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are in. Will be in attendance. What we will be driving is not known however. :)

We are in. Will be in attendance. What we will be driving is not known however. :)
I love it when you have a choice of what vehicle to drive. I will get there someday . Just can't picture my Corolla on this trail.

@Rudster , when it comes to wheeled vehicles, we have lots of options. 2 or 4 wheel, motorized or non motorized. Gears or no gears. :)

Dangit! Wrong weekend. Still yet to make my first run with the club. This one looks really great but I will have to miss it. For good reason though as I will spend my Saturday & Sunday putting mine up on the rack, installing fresh OME springs/shocks/control arm bushings and chasing a few oil leaks. ;)

I love it when you have a choice of what vehicle to drive. I will get there someday . Just can't picture my Corolla on this trail.

you know you need a 40 :steer:

:doh:

This guy wasn't afraid >>
hqdefault.jpg

you know you need a 40 :steer:

:doh:

The 40 series isn't for everybody. Missed out on a nice a few years back to another member. Seen it at CBT last month. Mentioned it to Murf who told me it had already been sold to someone else. While talking to Murf a tech said he had one but he too had sold it. These are a acquired taste and no for everybody. Would say young and dumb but only one of those fits me.:rolleyes:

Count me in ladies and gents! Celebrating our 15th anniversary this weekend so I will miss the club meet on Friday. Can't wait to travel offroad and camp again. Would be worth swinging into Superior to check out progress on the Magma hotel renovation and pay Porter's cafe a visit!

DATE - April 23rd & 24th

This will be an overnight trip.

We'll meet at the Gold Canyon Shell station at 9am. Be ready to depart at 9:15.
Address on Google is listed as 7138 US-60 (south superstition drive), Gold Canyon, AZ 85118

This is a 35 mile round-trip loop (according to what I found online). Should be stocker friendly. Trail goes up to 5,000ft. Hoping to find a spot at elevation for camping.

I have never done this trail before, so let me know if any information is incorrect.

If you've ran it and can provide any assistance, it would be greatly appreciated.

Post up if you're interested in making this run.

ROSTER
Saddletramp
Brices123 (Tina?)
1Louder (?)
Longduck (?)
Chaos55
Chrismanjs
Murf
ftbshop (?)
92LXAZ(?)
ScottyDog
Jclarke450 & Cruzrmama
Cruddz
Rooty245
Floggerdogger

Can't go on this one, family coming into town this weekend.

Both Tina and I are in, along with our four legged passenger, Oscar. Sorry, no puppy on this trip. Still a little too young to go out in the wild.

We will be camping as well.

The 40 series isn't for everybody. Missed out on a nice a few years back to another member. Seen it at CBT last month. Mentioned it to Murf who told me it had already been sold to someone else. While talking to Murf a tech said he had one but he too had sold it. These are a acquired taste and no for everybody. Would say young and dumb but only one of those fits me.:rolleyes:

There's something very special about being able to drive down the street with a foot hanging half out of the door in shorts and no shirt and no top or doors to get in the way. It's a testosterone driven craving I'm sure.

And we might bring the GX on this one for a maiden voyage.

The capabilities and comfort of an 80 makes a FJ40 great garage art. That said my 40 was very well equipped with the best in creature comforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom