April Club Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have a good one guys. :beer: Wish I could be out there today, but home taking care of kiddies while the better half works.

I got here early. Anyone I’m across the street from Serious Coffee @ Rickies Restaurant having breakfast

Just got to insure up old Black 70 see you all out there, send me a smoke signal or GPS me!

I will try and get Mathew to shoot us some pictures, he did a lot of filiming also..what a great run, we broke in some newby off roaders on a fairly tough trail..all in all a great day with Paul and his boys. The rest of the gang did a great job runing the trails, Colins skilz are pretty honed and he walked a fairly ruff trail..

Spotters were a big part of this trip, for me and others. See! - F'n gate!

IMG_4880.JPG
IMG_4873.JPG

I would post pictures on here but have no idea how too.

I don't know how to do it from a phone. But if you have a computer it's pretty easy. When you reply to the thread, just click the orange 'Upload File' button at the bottom of the text window. Select your pictures from the computer. Once they're uploaded, you click the button below that says "Insert every: Full Image". It inserts the pictures where ever your cursor is in the text.

There is a limit to how many you can upload per post. Five or something. So you just keep starting new posts to add more pictures.

I think it would be easier for you to download or start a facebook account. Upside down smiley face.

That's the other option. Just host the pictures where ever you want on teh webz, and put a link here.

I find posting from my phone MUCH easier than on the computer...my 2 sense ;)

But yes, incredibly fun day for us newbie offroaders. My boys had an absolute blast! Did some technical things beyond any previous experience and have the scares to prove it. Got to use my winch though...so I know that works now!

And as Jonathan said, spotters made it happen for us noobs.

As for pics, I was having way too much fun to think about taking any! Doh...

I don't know how to do it from a phone. But if you have a computer it's pretty easy. When you reply to the thread, just click the orange 'Upload File' button at the bottom of the text window. Select your pictures from the computer. Once they're uploaded, you click the button below that says "Insert every: Full Image". It inserts the pictures where ever your cursor is in the text.

There is a limit to how many you can upload per post. Five or something. So you just keep starting new posts to add more pictures.
Same on my phone... “upload file”

Well as of now I don't have a job. But thats good for trail runs. Next month I am crossing my fingers.

Well the question is.... Should I bring my SOA cruiser, my pickup or my stock cruiser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom