April Club Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guy,

As discussed at the March meeting, lets get a run together this month.

Saturday April 21st or Sunday April 22nd work for people?

The idea was to head up island, Nanaimo or surrounding area...maybe some of ourmid-island members have an idea of a cool place to go?

cheers
Lachlan

I'm REALLY hoping my rig will be back up and operational by then...

I'll be home, but I have springs and work to do on the 60. If I can get it done,
I'll be in. BTW, I found new throttle springs for the 12HT from a site in Denmark.
Thanks to a pilot I flew to India with, who being Dutch has completed the website
order form for me and they should be on there way. Fingers crossed they arrive by
the time I get home.

Last edited:
Do you have to be a member to come for a club run or can we just spit and shake on it in the bushes?

Do you have to be a member to come for a club run or can we just spit and shake on it in the bushes?

You become a member by coming on runs! You're definitely welcome to join! :cool:

Its written on the calendar. The wife can't argue with the calendar. The calendar is the LAW.

Is the date on this confirmed yet as Sat or Sun???

I might have to go out on the boat for work. Bad weather is messing with schedule. Doesn't look promising for the april run. FML!

We are working on a trail route, as for the day? Up to you folks..

How's Sunday sound?
Sold?

My daughters boyfriends Bday party Saturday so Sunday would work better for me...more votes needed. I could make Saturday work, just need to be off the trail at a good hour.

Either works for me. We could meet fairly early to get things rolling if we want to be out at a decent time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom