April Club Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's looking like I won't be able to make this one....overtime is coming

If it's Saturday, I'm in with the 74. I'm taking the easy bypasses though. no recovery gear,
but I think the rear factory LS is actually working fairly well. I'd head out early with Rob.

Taking the mini truck and Saturday will work...what time you fellas want to meet.....silly question...how about 9AM

9am works. Set a location Nanaimo peeps.

Also...I’ve contacted the guy in Courtenay with the RTT’s and he’s gonna be in Duncan that day and would love to meet up with us somewhere after his family gig to show us his product. Not sure if that would be in Nanaimo, but that makes sense. Anyone else interested?

#200 lbs! That is a big'n! Nice looking though.
I've got an idea, I'll talk to you next weekend.

Also...I’ve contacted the guy in Courtenay with the RTT’s and he’s gonna be in Duncan that day and would love to meet up with us somewhere after his family gig to show us his product. Not sure if that would be in Nanaimo, but that makes sense. Anyone else interested?
i am def interested in a RTT for the 42.

i am def interested in a RTT for the 42.

Been talking with him also he mentioned being in Duncan Saturday..

Dang, I work until sat morn. I might be on the 10:15 ferry to Nanaimo.
I’ll try to get in touch if you’re near service.

It is a small group which is always nice, I will be without winch...my HJ61 and BJ42 all have one except my mini truck...see you guys at 9AM...

YA!

imagesNZ023TXV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom