Anyone seen a Full-covering FJ40 Bikini Top?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I added the second main hoop a couple years ago and really like the way it turned out. Works great for the SOR family top during warmer months and still fits inside the OEM hardtop or a Bestop soft top when needed.

fotor_1678515595235.jpg

Last edited:
How is the front bead attached? Wou may have the brackets turned backwards. If its a split/ two piece channel - the opening faces forward and slightly downward, the top folds back over the truck, which should move the straps closer to the roll bar - depending on spacings.

I added the second main hoop a couple years ago and reallyl ike the way it turned out. Works great for the SOR family top during warmer months and still fits inside the OEM hardtop or a Bestop soft top when needed.

View attachment 3269351
I think that’s what I’ll be doing to the SOR I purchased. The fabric quality is nice and I think it’s worth upgrading to fit better.

I’m curious would you need to remove the front channel in order to install the hard top again? Or would it fit over the channel? Rookie question

I believe you do need to remove the windshield channel, hardtop probably doesn't fit right with it up in there.
I think that’s what I’ll be doing to the SOR I purchased. The fabric quality is nice and I think it’s worth upgrading to fit better.

I’m curious would you need to remove the front channel in order to install the hard top again? Or would it fit over the channel? Rookie question

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom