Anyone run mattracks?

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
SILVER Star

if your looking to go anywere in the snow....get...studded swampers and also have them siped...they are unstopable...and much less $$$ than the tracks.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor

if your looking to go anywere in the snow....get...studded swampers and also have them siped...they are unstopable...and much less $$$ than the tracks.

So you are saying that you could follow those two Tuckers and that Land Cruiser through anything?

74fj40

Would love to see the faces of the kids at Discount Tire when you bring in your studded super swampers to get siped. LOL

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
SILVER Star

So you are saying that you could follow those two Tuckers and that Land Cruiser through anything?
a land cruiser is a tough truck Poser ;)

not everywere....but...for the price ....money is better spent elsewere on a toyota dont you think

BTW dont turn this into chat....Poser will move it :p

Last edited:

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
SILVER Star

Would love to see the faces of the kids at Discount Tire when you bring in your studded super swampers to get siped. LOL
you should see their faces when you get over 100 studes per tire...obviously you would get them siped 1st...and would have to use less studs LOL

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
SILVER Star

Johnny,

that makes me think of Wally with 3 studs per lug on his Q78 swampers..... took the tire monkey 8 hours to do all 4 tires:D
Me also...he can get that slow mo rig of his to go just ABOUT anywere :) in the snow with the studded ss's

74fj40

Oh, well in that case, that was my mis understanding, for some reason I thought they were a hard rubber.

My buddy works at a discount tire and hates when people bring in M/Ts and what not to get siped cause all they do is break blades on the machine they use.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor

you'll have to come up to VT some time...Wally will show ya :D

Snippy Snippy Poser

sarcasm isnt like you :rolleyes:

I do not care who you are, you are not going to make a 4500# truck float on snow with tires…

:lol:

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
SILVER Star

I do not care who you are, you are not going to make a 4500# truck float on snow with tires…

This is chat ;)

I never said that...you need to go back and check the thread and call it a night :)

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor

This is chat ;)

I never said that...you need to go back and check the thread and call it a night :)

I miss-quoted you how?

Have a good night Johnny....

Top Bottom