Anyone interested in these FJ40 headlight bezels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
not looking for negative comments but if you like it, what would you be willing to pay for it?

image.jpg

Specter has them for 320.00. For my desire, I always am happy getting a better deal. Specter is wonderful, but sometimes they charge a premium price.

Pretty random thread, need to know alot more info, where, how, when??? For reference a legit original should still fetch $400,repros are $250 ish? Bought a blem paki for $75?

Pretty random thread, need to know alot more info, where, how, when??? For reference a legit original should still fetch $400,repros are $250 ish? Bought a blem paki for $75?
Long story short is I got pissed at a certain vendor for taking so friggin long to deliver a part they said would take 2 weeks to stamp and 3 days to deliver. It's been 3 months. So I spent 4 days hunting down an overseas supplier and going to use my freq flier miles to cut out the middle man. I'm allowed to check 3 bags for free on delta (with no size or weight limit) and I'm bringing back 2 huge boxes. BUT I saw these and decided why not bring something back to the group here that is relatively small AND therefore share the wealth with anyone who wants them. I haven't gotten a list of prices for anything yet but I'm just gauging folks interest. If the parts are good, I may do more runs since I have a ton of miles and help some people out.
My wife thinks I'm crazy since I flew back with a full firewall cross country as my checked bag. I have no limits or apprehensions in restoring my 2 FJs

I imported a bunch from Pakistan once, the good ones I got $195 for and the blems went for $75 as wall art. It wasn't a quick sale either. I don't think you'll get more than $200 a piece for repros. You're probably paying $100 a piece for them.

$120 bucks for a powdercoated repro from CCOT without the stamped letters

I'll post the price once I get a quote and then get more firm numbers for ordering. I'm picking these up in person so I can't get too many but I'll try my best

Where are you in NC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom