Annual Ouray camping trip Aug 3rd - 7th, 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

'06 Yamaha TW200 Aka Bouncybouncy, Aka R2-TW, Aka BigButt. I picked it up for 2,200 with 3800miles on it..... oddly enough from a girl I dated the first year I went to Ouray......
180mm rear tire...like 7" and super doggy first gear but tons of fun to ride.

Justin that is going to be FUN riding that over Black Bear!!! You may want to figure out how to tune the carb for altitude, or maybe get different jets?

Justin that is going to be FUN riding that over Black Bear!!! You may want to figure out how to tune the carb for altitude, or maybe get different jets?
EEEE... dont know if Im going to be that brave... but more brave though.. I don't know if I will have time or money to jet it before we go... I suppose I should try..

bwahaha... love ya man. Just trying to give context for those who needs it.

bwahaha... love ya man. Just trying to give context for those who needs it.
'
Lol... I know nobody wants to claim the retard in the group.... :clap:

I'm getting schwifty watching vids... Excited about red mountain and prophlactic trail:). Trying to talk myself out of trying black bear on the TW..

Is that anyway to treat a paid in full club member?

Wait Justin who?

Some videos from the past...

Is that anyway to treat a paid in full club member?

Wait Justin who?

Some videos from the past...

ass...
But your video skillz.. meow

I'm down for a trail run on the 3rd. I'm coming from Kansas, so I'll be battling the altitude! -Scott
I was thinking that we would change up our plans a bit so that we will be able to go with you all on the Thursday trek and picnic at the lake and waterfall. Then when we get back on the 550 head on up to Denver as per our original plan. So on Wednesday I think we'll check out the town and hit up the hot springs pool. It's our first time being in Ouray and I'm pretty sure I'll need an act of congress to get my 3 year old out of the pool to do anything else.

Grant

'
Lol... I know nobody wants to claim the retard in the group.... :clap:

Isabelle asked me yesterday if there are any kids going this year and I said yup, you'll get to play with Justin again. She lit right up!!!

I was thinking that we would change up our plans a bit so that we will be able to go with you all on the Thursday trek and picnic at the lake and waterfall. Then when we get back on the 550 head on up to Denver as per our original plan. So on Wednesday I think we'll check out the town and hit up the hot springs pool. It's our first time being in Ouray and I'm pretty sure I'll need an act of congress to get my 3 year old out of the pool to do anything else.

Grant

Sounds like a good plan Grant. We might be at the pool too after arriving there from Abq. Hoping to depart Tijeras before noon so that we can do the pool thing but we'll see!

Isabelle asked me yesterday if there are any kids going this year and I said yup, you'll get to play with Justin again. She lit right up!!!
I should have waited before putting food in my mouth. Now I need to clean my monitor.

Tweaked Saturday's plan a little so instead of taking the long hwy back to Ouray, we'll take Cinnamon pass to Silverton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom