Builds after KOH LV build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Standard mini knuckles up front with the fj60 rotor and big 4Runner calipers. Rear is Chevy stuff, Monte Carlo calipers and 4x4 6 lug rotors with the centers opened up. Then a fj80 master on my custom adapter with no booster. Stops great and no need for a porportioning valve with the big front calipers. You could add a booster but I like minimal stuff so I skipped it.

Great day today. I went solo on a cruise in the north Bradshaws. I went in north of Mayer and came back out just south of Mayer. Fun little trip. There was alittle snow too. I found whats left of the Poland Railroad tunnel. Only people I saw all day were a small group of Prescott people in 2 80 series Cruisers at Palace Station. Stopped and chatted with them for a while.
IMG_8289.JPG
IMG_8287.JPG
IMG_8288.JPG
IMG_8284.JPG

Finally got the correct fan pull knob.:grinpimp:View attachment 1644100

Don't follow eBay how much did a H heater fan knob go for? My 70 FJ40 has a chip in one of the knobs.

Guess a advantage of having a heater the bracket for the vent and blower go where the Darth Vader light goes.

Without searching for a picture of the passengers side to look for the vent, was this a factory heater or added? I don't see the V cable.

I got the whole switch.

I have the vent pull as well just haven't installed it.

I’m not sure if you posted it, but how simple was your wiring guy able to get the 3fe wiring harness?

Edit, sorry I thought this was a different build.

Had the wagon out for some more exploring this past weekend. I checked out the WeRock event in Bagdad (NW AZ) on Saturday and camped there. Then headed out to explore around the area. We checked out Burro Creek which is a cool looking canyon and a huge bridge.
20180304_095404.jpg
20180304_095353.jpg
20180304_093823_001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom