Builds after KOH LV build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since this thread has had numerous distractions and side projects, I will just continue to dilute it with more buggy rebuild action.:grinpimp:

Got the motor pulled and on the stand. Now I need to clean and transfer some parts between the 2. I also plan to swap in a hotter cam for the new motor. It's got better heads, intake, and headers compared to the old motor too. :steer:
IMG_8276.JPG
IMG_8274.JPG
IMG_8275.JPG
IMG_8273.JPG

^^^^^ I agree w the DIY concept. I can certainly read and it is all out there on net or in factory manuals. My only issue is time! My welding and fabrication can wait if I don't get to the end on a particular project, but what concerns me about wrenching is that I will forget stuff or lose parts by the time I eventually get back to the project. I have had some pretty big time lapses in shop visits due to work, family, health, or general mental energy. The metal always waits. So does the engine, but....

It's not too bad. I have a ton of panels that I will lizard skin before reinstalling.

It's definitely crunch time though

Thanks. I am not racing and don't even have to help anyone pit. It should be a good time. Buggy test drive went well. all Loaded up and leaving in minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom