Adventures of the Brown Beast '84 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well got the bumper all installed last night, took about two hours to remove and install. I think I'm gonna do some caps over the outside of the adapter to fill the holes. Overall I'm more than happy with the quality of work and fitment. Props to @Scotty on making some great stuff.

probably the way we sat the X member is in, didn't do flush to the bottom, would probably equal about an inch ;)

Last edited:
swapped in some new LED reverse lights which are a game changer, set to coat my bumper tomorrow.

Finished up the bumper this weekend, ended up just doing primer and flat black paint with about 2 cans of spray bedliner on top, hopefully she holds up nice.

I think it came out pretty well for 17 bucks :)

Could you post up a side pic to show the tint a bit better please. Curious as to where is the shop
that did it, and price. You can pm me the info if you'd rather.

This looks good. I like it.....super clean. Nice truck. Congrats!

Added a LED Light Bar, was hoping to fit a 20inch bar but went with the 12, bright as hell! It is a rough country bar, still working on fitting a better switch situation.

New switch installed, thankfully i just had to split off the wiring form the cigarette lighter to run on acc. Had to do a lil trimming on the rocker slot but looks pretty oem.

looks great so far, especially the cargo area as mine is lacking like yours.

Where did you get the seat back carpet? I'm in need for my blue/grey interior.

I ended up going to a few upholstery shops just to find looped carpet, it was the closest i could get to 30 year old faded carpet lol Kind of an odd color to match but worked out well.

Haven't been on here in a while but entered the RTT world this summer, loving it.

IMG_7417.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom