AC compressor plug photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need some help identifying the plug that fits into the AC compressor plug. I have an 1985 24v HJ60, so not too sure if it is different then the Fj60's compressor plug. Here are a few photos of the plug (with the blue and white tape) I'm referring to.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And a close up of the connection inside the plastic.
image.jpeg

If you have any photos of the plug that fits into it, that would be really helpful. Thanks a lot for any assistance.

If you don't have the plug on the wiring harness to connect to it, you can crimp on any plug to the wire ends. The compressor magnetic clutch draws about 4 amps at 12v, or 2 at 24v. When vehicle battery + is applied to that AC plug end, the magnetetic clutch clamps tight.

It kind of looks like that's the back of the connector and the wire is loose in your pic. Like you have both connectors hooked together and the wire has pulled out.
You are a genius! Just looked at my plug and sure enough the other end was stuck in there with the wire pulled out the back of it. The compressor came from Canada, so it came like that. But with the end pulled out, I have a plug on the harness that fits right in! I feel so foolish, but I never would have figured that out if you didn't point it out. Thanks so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom