For Sale 96 FZJ80 Factory Locked (AZ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Following text is copied straight off my CL ad:

1996 Land Cruiser F/R Locked

Up For Sale is my well maintained ultra reliable 1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser. Runs Excellent, everything works. A/C blows cold, heater blows hot. Recent tune-up including fuel filter, all heater hoses including rear heater, PHH, radiator hoses, coolant flush with Toyota red. Oil changed every 3k. Never overheated, have done wheeling trips in the summer in the PHX area and up in Kanab never saw temps above 210, I monitor it with a handheld scanner from Matco. Unstoppable in the snow... and pretty much everywhere else you could take it.

Custom Stereo a little less than 2 years old, Pioneer head unit, all new speakers.
Bluetooth Audio/hands free calling
iphone/ipod control, app control.
CDL switch mod with PIN7 mod (if you're unfamiliar with this you can find the info on IH8MUD)
Factory Front and Rear E-Lockers
Custom Rear tire carrier
Custom exhaust with Flowmaster muffler
Dual Batteries
Custom roof basket
CB Radio installed in dash
4" lift with Ironman Springs and ProComp shocks
315/75r16 (35") Goodyear Duratrac Tires in great shape
3rd row seats to be included (I don't think they've ever been used.)
Remote start (key fob needs battery)
More I'm forgetting no doubt.

The bad:
It smokes a little bit when it's first started (valve stem seals). It could use a couple of seat covers in the front, and there's a minor crease on the drivers side doors from getting a bit cozy with a tree offroad.

The good: Everything else, honestly this is a fantastic truck and it won't break my heart to keep this rig. Posting it on here feels a bit like getting rid of a member of my family.

Asking $9700 obo
cross posted to the PHX area craigslist as well

InkedWP_20170301_003_LI.jpg

InkedWP_20170302_013_LI.jpg

WP_20170301_001.jpg

WP_20170301_002.jpg

WP_20170301_004.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping it up with a price change, asking $9300. Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
Looks like a great rig. If I still lived in Prescott, I would drive over to take a look. I'm a bit far now, in Nor Cal. Any water seepage through the sunroof? How's the rust on the underside? Has it always been an AZ rig?

Looks like a great rig. If I still lived in Prescott, I would drive over to take a look. I'm a bit far now, in Nor Cal. Any water seepage through the sunroof? How's the rust on the underside? Has it always been an AZ rig?

No sunroof leaks. The only rust on it is surface rust on the spring where the coating came off and on the tire carrier where I didn't get enough paint on it. This truck was originally sold in Las Vegas if I remember correctly and from underneath looks like it's lived its entire life in the southwest. The state does salt a couple of roads in our area (interstate 40, route 66, and 89a) but the city does not. I try to avoid the state roads whenever possible and make sure the truck gets a good rinse. If you want more photos I can certainly snap some, just let me know what you want to see.

Last edited:
It just occurred to me that I didn't share the vin in case somebody wanted to run a Carfax or something so here it is:
JT3HJ85J1T0143600

Camping weather is here and I need to unload this for a rig I wont kill by towing heavy loads on mountain grades. The wife says "get rid of it". Make me an offer.

Willing to trade my 100 series. It won't have any troubles towing on a mountain.

It can't be more than what? .... 26 hours on the road? :steer::p

Haha, I've made that drive three times, and I can say I usually enjoy it.
Its the driving across the country and purchasing a new to me vehicle with several unknowns that scare me! lol

Haha, I've made that drive three times, and I can say I usually enjoy it.
Its the driving across the country and purchasing a new to me vehicle with several unknowns that scare me! lol
I hear ya! Let me know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom