Parting Out 88 FJ62 in Fresno (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what are you asking for the bumpers and the rear low tail gate ,oh ya the dash if not cracked .I will need shipping maybe greyhound if you can do ?? thx

Sorry if I don't get back right away, I'm self employed mechanic and handling customers and have a sick son right now.

@flomud dash is cracked and spoken for to experiment on repairing them. Lower tail gate has a 1 1/2" rust spot where the lic plate light bolts up, it is fixable but not what you would expect form CA. @LAMBCRUSHER has one you may be interested in. Bumpers are clean but end caps are not. I want $200 each bumper.

@goose4433 Cover is shot. There is someone on here making metal replacements. They looked good but I had bigger things to spend money on.

@TexasBlue Mirrors are spoken for if I decide not to use them.

HI, Do you happen to have pictures and price for the rear shoulder belts ? Thanks, Mike

Sorry if I don't get back right away, I'm self employed mechanic and handling customers and have a sick son right now.

@flomud dash is cracked and spoken for to experiment on repairing them. Lower tail gate has a 1 1/2" rust spot where the lic plate light bolts up, it is fixable but not what you would expect form CA. @LAMBCRUSHER has one you may be interested in. Bumpers are clean but end caps are not. I want $200 each bumper.

@goose4433 Cover is shot. There is someone on here making metal replacements. They looked good but I had bigger things to spend money on.

@TexasBlue Mirrors are spoken for if I decide not to use them.

Ok - I LL skip the tailgate ,if the front bumper looks as good as the back one in the picture I will take them - can you send pics and how do I go about purchasing and setting up shipping . thx

So for those of you waiting on pictures here is a link to the photo bucket with everything so far. I will be very busy tomorrow and wont be able to check this until the evening unless I get a lunch (self employed). I will be adding pictures as requested.

crimsonalu13's Library

@flomud I wil ltry to get the rear bumper off by wed to get you some better pictures. Maybe @LAMBCRUSHER will come get his trailer hitch off he will take the bumper off at the same time.

@Michael Hanson There are no shoulder belts, only lap belts.

I saw the pics - thanks -and will take the front bumper for sure with end caps . The back looks a little bent on passenger side, not sure if its the camera angle ,if it is bent so I will pass on the rear . I am interested in the grill with head light trim .

That back bumper is straight. I'll be by tonite, J

The rear grilles look good, can't see any cracks - they're usually at the lower corners. Notice that both gaskets have shrunk and pulled away on one side. That can be fixed by carefully removing the gaskets, if they're not too brittle, and soaking them in a 4:1 solution of isopropyl alcohol and oil of wintergreen overnight. I'm willing to take a crack at restoring the grilles. How much do you want including shipping to 87544? Thanks.

Sorry again for the late responses.

@flomud I got some better pictures of the back bumper for you. All rust is surface. Small imperfection under the end cap. The end caps were in bad shape. Pictures are on page 2 and 3 of link. I forgot about the grill and headlight trim. I will pull it and get better pictures.

@4Cruisers I would like $30 for the grills, which covers my time for pulling, boxing and shipping. I have some flat rate boxes coming and I will see what they fit in and give you an exact shipping price.

http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/crimsonalu13/library/?sort=2&page=2

thanks for the pics -? Yes for both bumpers , would you have an extra pair of end caps for that rear bumpers ? How do you ship and can we do a paypal ? thanks

@cruiserfj45 hit me up with the shipping details and I'll get you some quotes at work today.

If the rear chrome license plate light bulb piece is still available, would like a quote shipped to 29601. Can you confirm it is dent free?

upload_2017-4-21_13-10-20.png

Is the clear window on the shifter housing good? Needs to be crack-free and not foggy...

If so, would you take $35 for the housing, including shipping to 80908? Thanks - Steve

Shifter.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom