Parting Out 88 FJ62 in Fresno (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the offer, if I decide to sell it I will keep you in mind but I believe someone had already asked for it. At this time I'm keeping all the wiring and will probably be installing the power windows in my FJ60. Thank you again.

Figure out if you want to sell it or not? I'm still on the hunt. Thanks!

I'm looking at the grab handles, a couple of dash cover panels (left of steering wheel + right of climate controls) as well as the stock radio if you have it. I will read through the thread to see if they are available.

@JKLFJ62 The only things I have are the grab handles. I am not selling the A pillar handle, but the others are up for grabs.

Hey guy, if they are in good shape, I'm interested in both rear tail light assemblies and the license plate light as well. Please let me know a price shipped to 15232. Thanks

Looking for the stock radio brackets. Do you have any available? Thanks!

Alright, I haven't done much with this but I will try to catch up. I was hoping to make some money but for the amount of time I spend vs dollars made I am making more working on customers vehicles. If I miss you please PM me so I can keep track easier of who I have responded to.

@Recon1504 I'm keeping the steering box for another project.
@darrel maxam Front bumper gone, hood bumpers are still there. Let me check condition and get you a picture. I will also look at the dome light and cig lighter. I will be selling the complete vehicle lock set serviced with new code cut keys as long as all the locks are serviceable.
@Greata the pillar covers are shot but check these out made by @reevesci B-Pillar Reproduction Panels
@mobydick I'm keeping all things associated with the engine for my 3FE swap.
@third coast cruisers @LAMBCRUSHER may have one rear set left.
@AggieDan I will get a picture of the center console. What are you referring to as the dash head liner. The dash was badly cracked.
@Pedro60 The fenders have rust.

I had an idea this morning thinking about this parting out process.

I totally feel your pain in terms of managing this process...what a pain in the ass!!! pull the part - take pics - contact the buyer - they are slow to reply - or not at all...you've already spent the time.

thought was this. how about making a google spreadsheet like this:
FJ62 parting out process

google sheets can be made public / private / or anyone with the specific link can see and edit. (some measure of security in that it's not just totally wide ass open)

but - this process could put the work load partly on the buyer to fill out the sheet with what they want...gives you a single place to look for what's next. (searching through this forum post page by page doesn't work for s***)

anyway - not totally fleshed out...but could be an interesting way to get a more efficient workflow.

no sense wasting time pulling a part for someone who's not going to pay for.

you could also post a giant list up front...with price and condition and let folks PayPal you the funds. once they pay - you go pull it / package it / ship it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom