Parting Out 88 FJ62 in Fresno (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright, I haven't done much with this but I will try to catch up. I was hoping to make some money but for the amount of time I spend vs dollars made I am making more working on customers vehicles. If I miss you please PM me so I can keep track easier of who I have responded to.

@Recon1504 I'm keeping the steering box for another project.
@darrel maxam Front bumper gone, hood bumpers are still there. Let me check condition and get you a picture. I will also look at the dome light and cig lighter. I will be selling the complete vehicle lock set serviced with new code cut keys as long as all the locks are serviceable.
@Greata the pillar covers are shot but check these out made by @reevesci B-Pillar Reproduction Panels
@mobydick I'm keeping all things associated with the engine for my 3FE swap.
@third coast cruisers @LAMBCRUSHER may have one rear set left.
@AggieDan I will get a picture of the center console. What are you referring to as the dash head liner. The dash was badly cracked.
@Pedro60 The fenders have rust.

@89LandCruiser You want the a-pillar cut out? I will have to look at the rust condition. This vehicle had a good amount of body rust.

rear license plate light? what color are the seat belt recievers in the front?

I'm looking for a left side rear tail light assembly - I don't need the tail light lens or gasket, just this part:

s-l225.jpg

Edit: Found this part elsewhere.

Last edited:
Still wondering how much for the carpet and brake pedal.
Please see my post #41 on page 2.

Thanks,

Ken

Sorry to all who have been waiting on responses. At this point I have spent too much time looking for prices (so I don't ask too much and I don't shoot myself in the foot) and trying to get shipping quotes. If you need something please make a fair offer, and based on what you know about the part find out how much it will cost to ship it from 93705. I am a self employed mechanic trying to keep the bills paid and the little things aren't worth my time to sell you for $10 so please consider my time to remove, box up and take to your choice of shipper. UPS flat rate boxes are easy for me to work with. My shop rate is $60 an hour and I don't expect that but please be considerate of that. I want to help out as many people as possible and I don't want to sound rude so don't take it that way, I just need to take care of my family.
Thank you,
Jacob

have a power window relay (also called power window module)? connects into the lock/window wiring harness in the driver side front door.

Thanks!!

Also, just saw your post about making an offer -- $25 plus shipping?? I have no idea...

Thanks for the offer, if I decide to sell it I will keep you in mind but I believe someone had already asked for it. At this time I'm keeping all the wiring and will probably be installing the power windows in my FJ60. Thank you again.

Looking for the smaller A/C hard line (there are 2,one fat, one small) that goes thru the firewall...curved and about 12" long.

I saw where you were thinking of selling all the a/c stuff as a package...but thought I'd ask...just in case.

Thanks, John

EDIT: Never mind, I've located one and it's on it's way.

Last edited:
Front mud flaps? Chrome strip on rocker panel under doors (both sides)? Gasket behind front signal marker (both sides)? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom