SOLD 82FJ60 in So Cal (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark,
Is the center control bezel still in this cruiser? Even if it’s cracked I’ll take a look at it.

Mark,
Is the center control bezel still in this cruiser? Even if it’s cracked I’ll take a look at it.

Jason

That is one of the parts I mentioned to you I bought for the truck 16 years ago when I thought my daughter would be driving the truck.

Let’s make a package deal with some roof rack clamps.

Last edited:
Hi Mark,
I live in central CA. I need doors - lots of cancer from coastal fog. Probably easier to do all 4 at once to simplify painting. I have a pick up and would drive down to get them so shipping not an issue (kids are in college in SoCal. Hope we can talk

Bud

Hi Mark,
I live in central CA. I need doors - lots of cancer from coastal fog. Probably easier to do all 4 at once to simplify painting. I have a pick up and would drive down to get them so shipping not an issue (kids are in college in SoCal. Hope we can talk

Bud

Leave a VM on my shop phone and I will call you tomorrow.

Mark, got a pic of the tub and frame? I may be interested. I also am also looking for the double cardan front driveshaft shaft if you still have it...

Hi Mark,

Bud

Now it’s today...which is also a good day to call.;)

Mark, got a pic of the tub and frame? I may be interested. I also am also looking for the double cardan front driveshaft shaft if you still have it...

The tub and the frame are both very large. If there is a specific shot you would like to see, let me know.

@65swb45 just interested in the whole condition... I have a 60 with some rust I would like to possibly restore at some point.

I guess specific pictures of any problem areas would be a good start. Thanks!

@65swb45 just interested in the whole condition... I have a 60 with some rust I would like to possibly restore at some point.

I guess specific pictures of any problem areas would be a good start. Thanks!

The tub is really clean. I’m not an expert on 60s, but from what I’ve seen, they get rust over top of windshield, A pillars, rain gutter, cargo windows, and rear quarters. This tub has none of those.

Frames usually rust behind the rear axle. This one is clean, but has a welded hitch that would need to be ground off.

hi Mark, do you have rear mudflaps ?
thanks

I have a pair of mudflaps, but I don’t know if they are front or rear.

Rear hatch and tailgate have been sold and pulled for shipment to the East Coast.

Hi Mark,

Bud

Still looking forward to hearing from you.

@BreckenridgeCruiser , let’s make this happen. I need some help pulling the springs, axles, steering, brakes and doors off this tub. If you want to help, I will give you a smoking deal on the tub and frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom