SOLD 82FJ60 in So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Second door is gone. Steering box is gone.

Heya- wondering if u have a clutch pedal and bucket assembly?

Sure do. What’s it worth. Probably not much more than my time to pull it. But I do have minimum order requirements.

Well, with a little help from @RodrigzCrzr and Jacob, owner of the SA nightmare I’m currently working on, finally got most of the 60 stripped out this afternoon.
5D7A0C47-41D2-4BAB-AE17-8924AD4DB70F.jpeg
1A491936-97C3-4348-B936-F4F3E4AA03E4.jpeg

Instrument cluster $100obo
Rear view mirror-$25
Dash pocket-$30
A/C controller board -$50
Booster-$125 obo
Steering column clamshell $60
Other parts-best offer

NO PMS PLEASE.

Instrument cluster $100obo
Rear view mirror-$25
Dash pocket-$30
A/C controller board -$50
Booster-$125 obo
Steering column clamshell $60
Other parts-best offer

NO PMS PLEASE.
Glad I could help getting it taken apart.
Thanks for the rear heater!

Mark; do you have the windshield wiper relay part #908040 for an 85 FJ 60; think there were some changes either before or after and they aren't the same :confused:

Mark; do you have the windshield wiper relay part #908040 for an 85 FJ 60; think there were some changes either before or after and they aren't the same :confused:

I’m sure I don’t. Sorry.

Mark thank you for looking; have a Fairy and was wondering if can hook it to an 87 SF with standard 4 speed; :hmm: seem to remember something about the "split case"

Need the lower tailgate, rear driver's door, if you've still got 'em.

Need the lower tailgate, rear driver's door, if you've still got 'em.

Tailgate is long gone. Rear drivers door is the only one left. $100.

Do you still have the steering column clamshell (brown)? Will it fit an 85 FJ60?

Yes I have the brown clamshell. You can see it in the pic. According to SOR, it should fir up to 10/85. I don’t know what the difference is.

Do you still have the hood support springs? I so price?

First post!

I should still have them. Truck came to me with only one, and I bought the second one on eBay back in the day when I thought my daughter would be driving this truck.

If you can, please leave me a voicemail at my shop and I will have a look for them tomorrow.

$80 for the pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom