SOLD 82FJ60 in So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Only difference to me is shipping cost. $100 for either or for both. I can ship by Greyhound; it will probably run $125.

325$ for bottom and top is a bit too steep for me.

You misunderstood: $100 for either, or $100 for THE PAIR!

Reactions: MrK
I avoid PMs if at all possible, but here ya go:

924C2BF5-BABA-4B61-908E-7195C73469D8.jpeg

I will take it. Headed to la on 27th or if you are not looking to wait until then I can have someone meet up with you to pick it up.

Sooner is better.

I guess I missed your reply. I will contact buddy of mine in murietta and see which days he is available to come grab it and get back to you
How much would it be for you to ship it 5 hours north to Seaside, CA.? My job isn't giving me opportunity to get down to la nor my so called friend is answering so shipping is my only option.

How much would it be for you to ship it 5 hours north to Seaside, CA.? My job isn't giving me opportunity to get down to la nor my so called friend is answering so shipping is my only option.

based on the butt-r-pe just experienced in getting a pair of hardtop side panels to @HelloKitty65 all I can say is 'don't go there.'

Not here to push anyone’s buttons. I will work something out to get out there most likely next Saturday Sunday.

I don't work at the shop on weekends. That said, I will probably be there for a few hours in the afternoon next Saturday.

Bump.

Air injection rail, price + shipping to 95672?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom