80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep digging :)

Sure youve got your plan of attack...
Make sure you clean that carbon out of the top passage in the throttle body. Looks plugged full.

And bypass the vacuum tube that passes through the intake .

How many 80 series owners would be interested in canvas seat covers?

While running around Kenya with my buddy that does safaris we went to a guys shop that does custom seat covers for Landcruisers. All handmade to order in Nairobi, Kenya, super good quality using ripstop and locally sourced leather; my buddy has 4 Landcruisers that have been running them for years. I bought a full set for my 80 series and was thinking about getting him to make a few more sets if there was interests. Brought to the US it would probably be about 400-500 for front and rear seats.

Here is The first seat cover of my set for my 80 series.
IMG_1266.JPG

How many 80 series owners would be interested in canvas seat covers?

While running around Kenya with my buddy that does safaris we went to a guys shop that does custom seat covers for Landcruisers. All handmade to order in Nairobi, Kenya, super good quality using ripstop and locally sourced leather; my buddy has 4 Landcruisers that have been running them for years. I bought a full set for my 80 series and was thinking about getting him to make a few more sets if there was interests. Brought to the US it would probably be about 400-500 for front and rear seats.

Here is The first seat cover of my set for my 80 series. View attachment 1416507
Can you get set for front seats of 100 series? US model.

I will have to ask him if he has the left hand drive pattern. I know he has the 100 series pattern for right hand drive. He has a ton of patterns so I'm sure he does.
Ok great!
Thanks for offering to help.

Installed ram assist or full hydro?

New shoes as well

Rob is your expert here. I have done very little on the 1FZ and rely on Rob for my questions. That said, I'm an if it ain't broke don't fix it guy for the most part. I believe most head gasket failures are a result of poor cooling system maintenance. Unless you have suspicion that it may be about to fail or is leaking I wouldn't change it. But, I understand the desire to eliminate that worry from future wheeling trips too.

Does anyone local have 305/70/16's on a truck with stock gears. Almost time for tires, thinking about going down a size from 315's and I'd like to see how 305s work.

I did have. I ran 285s and then 305s and (for a very short time) 315s. The 285s and 305s seemed to preform identically...as they are nearly the same height. I liked to look of the wider 305, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom