80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm rocking stocks now but am looking into other wheel options sticking to a 15 inch for now. Dig your truck always have. Great job and great build!

Will this carrier handle a 37"x12.5x16?

It should fit no problem and it can handle the weight, but the tire would definitely block the tail light as it would have to be spaced over a tad more to allow the latch enough room to work.

I would also supply an inch taller upright to not compromise the departure angle.

Your original post says contiguous US only, but some Hawaii representation could be great for business! You have a quote mailed to 96706?

Your original post says contiguous US only, but some Hawaii representation could be great for business! You have a quote mailed to 96706?

Yeah I should change that. That was when I was contemplating a higher price with shipping included. I am still not sure about out of the US with customs. Assuming USPS shipping prices are fairly stable over time, shipping to Hawaii will be $130. That's the cheapest I have seen.

Yeah I should change that. That was when I was contemplating a higher price with shipping included. I am still not sure about out of the US with customs. Assuming USPS shipping prices are fairly stable over time, shipping to Hawaii will be $130. That's the cheapest I have seen.
Thanks, what is the process for getting on your list for the next batch?

Thanks, what is the process for getting on your list for the next batch?

I'll update this thread and send out notifications to interested parties when the next batch is in progress. It'll probably be about 30 days out.

Interested in the next batch as well. Thanks!

I'd like to know when the next batch begins. Thanks!

Hi, will be the next batch start selling in May -2017? Thanks

That was the plan but an accident has left me with a broken right wrist (it had to be my dominant hand), three breaks in my jaw, fractured orbital and cheekbone along with some bones broken in my right hand. I've had two surgeries and hope to be able to start the next batch when I'm out of class on May 12th. I will be able to get help with the batch but that may delay the batch up to two weeks.

Holy cow, I'd say you've earned some time off. Hope you have a swift recovery. What happened?

Holy cow, I'd say you've earned some time off. Hope you have a swift recovery. What happened?

I appreciate it. Ironically the time off is the worst. I hate being idle, and I've actually been really looking forward to getting out of class and getting to build some stuff. I had a freak mountain bike crash out in Arkansas one weekend when I went out there to hang out and ride with friends. I ended up getting mediflighted from Bentonville to Tulsa which was actually pretty cool. Despite being on all the painkillers I forced myself to stay awake and experience the heli ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom