SOLD 80 Series Brand New, Unused Terrain Tamer Knuckle rebuild kit with Koyo Trunnion and wheel bearings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

donlexus450

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
El Dorado Hills, California United States
Up for sale are Two (2) Brand New in Box Terrain Tamer knuckle rebuild kit includes Koyo trunnion and wheel bearings. Fits 8X Series all years. Currently out of stock from Valley Hybrids.
Also out of stock from Cruiser outfitters.

See links below:

SKU Number: TTSH5WB-KP

Includes:
  • Koyo Bearings
  • Koyo Trunnion
Box specs:
Weight4 lbs
Dimensions12 × 12 × 2.5 in

Bought new from Valley Hybrids for my two 80 series in 2022. I was planning to rebuild the knuckles for my two 80 series but have sold the vehicles. Plastic for the Trunnion are still sealed.

UPDATE: I also have updated the photos. All the large bearings have the outer race. See additional photos below.

$230 each free shipping.

UPDATE:
Both sets SOLD To @EWheeler

Buy it to save some $ on state sales taxes.

Local pick up also accepted.

Cruiser Brothers

Cruiser Outfitters/Cruiserteq

Wdz CC

5702EBB6-E24D-4ABA-A0C5-F53FCC2A00C5.jpeg

B4D0B62E-8F2B-4A25-BCC0-0DFCDEEFB6FC.jpeg

6C49948F-0CB8-4487-AC47-58A4EB6E9935.jpeg

363D631C-707F-4675-82A3-AFB11F96A006.jpeg

44CE44A1-F344-4161-ACDC-1FF6206FB8BA.jpeg

Last edited:
300 people clicked on your ad because the title does not specify the series it fits. You might want to fix that.😉

Is one of the inner hub bearings missing the outer race??

Is one of the inner hub bearings missing the outer race??
Can you point out what's missing? These are unused rebuild kits and opened the box just for photos. I have no idea which part are you referring to. I appreciate the feedback!

Lower left of this one box, the outer race is missing from the bearing circled, the red arrow is pointing to a bearing next to it with it's outer race.
Both of the larger (inner) hub bearings have been taken out of their plastic bags.

Click twice on the photo to magnify:

Terrain Tamer hub bearing kit with missing race.jpg

Generally you want to keep the bearings in their original plastic bags to prevent dirt from getting into the bearings which are also oiled at the factory to prevent rust. Seems like at some point one of the bearing races got misplaced/lost??

Did you buy this from an individual or a vendor?

Last edited:
Would you mind posting the bearing numbers? I have a bunch of koyo bearings and am having a very difficult time figuring out what vehicles they go to...ive owned multi 40s, 55s, 6x and 80s...i never labled them.

I should buy one of these...

Lower left of this one box, the outer race is missing from the bearing circled, the red arrow is pointing to a bearing next to it with it's outer race.
Both of the larger (inner) hub bearings have been taken out of their plastic bags.

View attachment 3416730

Generally you want to keep the bearings in their original plastic bags to prevent dirt from getting into the bearings which are also oiled at the factory to prevent rust. Seems like at some point one of the bearing races got misplaced/lost??

I bought this from Valley Hybrids back in 2022. It came like this without the plastic.

Would you mind posting the bearing numbers? I have a bunch of koyo bearings and am having a very difficult time figuring out what vehicles they go to...ive owned multi 40s, 55s, 6x and 80s...i never labled them.

Once I get home, I'll post the numbers.

View attachment 3416730

Found the missing part that you pointed out. It was actually together with the other parts (hiddne underneath the brass/golden colored rings). Thanks for calling it out. Appreciate the feedback!

9974CE12-0506-481F-B651-D49EE49B7735.jpeg

E8AC102B-4565-49BA-8697-33E725C87965.jpeg

here are the photos of the bearing numbers:

Hope that helps.

B4C756B1-EE3D-4DE8-A999-23471B4BFCA5.jpeg

33EAB1EE-3B36-42FD-9FC6-E4855B5766E7.jpeg

063C77E8-BE9F-4313-AB95-17B2E24DE09F.jpeg

87E5A9A9-71A1-4690-A1A4-6BF278922AD0.jpeg

I ended up buying both of these kits. Seller was very communicative and immediate shipping. Would buy from again. Thanks Don!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom