For Sale 80 oak interior, sun visors, refinished wheels and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_3933.JPG
IMG_3935.JPG
IMG_3936.JPG
IMG_3933.JPG IMG_3935.JPG IMG_3936.JPG IMG_3937.JPG IMG_3940.JPG Just looking to clear out some parts from the garage after a near complete restoration of a 97 Collectors Edition.

Oak leather interior : Came out of a DD. Was serving me well in my 97 Collectors Edition. Lucky enough to find a LX450 interior that was mint so upgraded. Seat motors and switches there and work except forward/back passenger seat I had to move to my new upgrade. Can be made fixed position. Leather badly worn in driver seat as you see. Nice matching leatherette covers. Second and third row in 7-8/10 and 8/10 condition. One mech a little finicky in rear row but works. Asking $900 for all three rows.
In Anderson,SC (upstate)
OEM new seat cushion: bought for when I upgraded leather but found other. Paid like $200. Asking $125SOLD
Passenger side headlight assembly- good used condition. All brackets good. Asking $75
Front marker lights. Good used condition. Asking $50 for bothSOLD
Refinished wheels- good Duplicolor graphite finish with three coats color, three coats gloss. Asking $400 for but not 100% ready to meat em go.
Rear panel- passenger side. Asking $20
Front grill- nice condition. Few nicks and scratches. Out of a 97. Asking $100SOLD
Cabela's front seat and second row covers. Grabbed em on sale thinking an 80 needed em. New condition. Beige and black. Durable nylon and neoprene. Asking $125 for front and second row.
Tail lights. Few cracks. Still look good. Asking $50 for both.
Center console. Front. Nice condition. Out of an LX450. Oak. Switches for PWR and Second go with. Asking $75
Center sonsole rear. Oak. Good condition asking $75SOLD

Send me message here or text me at (864) 314-1914 if you'd rather. My name is Chris.
Glad to arrange shipping and help with quotes where needed. Again, all parts in upstate South Carolina postal code 29626

Last edited:
View attachment 1423463 View attachment 1423465 View attachment 1423466 View attachment 1423463 View attachment 1423465 View attachment 1423466 View attachment 1423467 View attachment 1423468 Just looking to clear out some parts from the garage after a near complete restoration of a 97 Collectors Edition.

Oak leather interior : Came out of a DD. Was serving me well in my 97 Collectors Edition. Lucky enough to find a LX450 interior that was mint so upgraded. Seat motors and switches there and work except forward/back passenger seat I had to move to my new upgrade. Can be made fixed position. Leather badly worn in driver seat as you see. Nice matching leatherette covers. Second and third row in 7-8/10 and 8/10 condition. One mech a little finicky in rear row but works. Asking $900 for all three rows.
In Anderson,SC (upstate)
OEM new seat cushion: bought for when I upgraded leather but found that other. Paid like $200. Asking $125
Passenger side headlight assembly- good used condition. All brackets good. Asking $75
Front marker lights. Good used condition. Asking $50 for both
Refinished wheels- good Duplicolor graphite finish with three coats color, three coats gloss. Asking $400 for but not 100% ready to meat em go.
Front grill- nice condition. Few nicks and scratches. Out of a 97. Asking $100
Cabela's front seat and second row covers. Grabbed em on sale thinking an 80 needed em. New condition. Beige and black. Durable nylon and neoprene. Asking $125 for front and second row.
Center console. Front. Nice condition. Out of an LX450. Oak. Switches for PWR and Second go with. Asking $75
Center sonsole rear. Oak. Good condition asking $75

Send me message here or text me at (864) 314-1914 if you'd rather. My name is Chris.
Glad to arrange shipping and help with quotes where needed. Again, all parts in upstate South Carolina postal code 29626
On sun visors asking $75 for drivers. Not perfect. Pretty clean though. Had the added some time ago. Should work if you want. Stiff. Will take $125 for both

I'll take the seat cushion

Sorry. Standard chrome. You could paint that with black chrome paint. I've seen it at auto parts store but never tried it. I switched my black chrome one into a new grill.

This one happened to come out of a 40th. I helped a friend with a rehab of a 40th and had an extra new grill from a shipping mess up on my Collectors Edition parts order. We just switched the grill black chrome emblem into it. Only difference I know of is the emblem. 2 small screws hold the emblem in. The one I'm selling is in 9/10 condition.

I will take the grill if you still have it and will ship to Florida (I'm in Costa Rica and will have it shipped from there.) ...And ...How to pay ??? I have a Paypal acct if that works ...or I can send a check ...other ways ??? (you can email me at rebreeding@yahoo.com if you like)
Thanks !
Gringo Bob

View attachment 1423463 View attachment 1423465 View attachment 1423466 View attachment 1423463 View attachment 1423465 View attachment 1423466 View attachment 1423467 View attachment 1423468 Just looking to clear out some parts from the garage after a near complete restoration of a 97 Collectors Edition.

Oak leather interior : Came out of a DD. Was serving me well in my 97 Collectors Edition. Lucky enoostugh to find a LX450 interior that was mint so upgraded. Seat motors and switches there and work except forward/back passenger seat I had to move to my new upgrade. Can be made fixed position. Leather badly worn in driver seat as you see. Nice matching leatherette covers. Second and third row in 7-8/10 and 8/10 condition. One mech a little finicky in rear row but works. Asking $900 for all three rows.
In Anderson,SC (upstate)
OEM new seat cushion: bought for when I upgraded leather but found that other. Paid like $200. Asking $125
Front marker lights. Good used condition. Asking $50 for both
Front grill- nice condition. Few nicks and scratches. Out of a 97. Asking $100
Center sonsole rear. Oak. Good condition asking $75

I will take the grill if you still have it and will ship to Florida (I'm in Costa Rica and will have it shipped from there.) ...And ...How to pay ??? I have a Paypal acct if that works ...or I can send a check ...other ways ??? (you can email me at rebreeding@yahoo.com if you like)
Thanks !
Gringo Bob
Message sent. Thanks

GringoBob, sent you a message. Grill available. Ready to ship. UPS okay? PayPal will be fine. Let me know address and I'll ship Tuesday..Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom