For Sale 7X series new body panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a web page?

No I am desperately trying to avoid that ;)

All the images of the sheetmetal parts can be found at the first page of this tread

I am trying to get more new parts for the 70 series in inventory and this is a small selection of what I have to offer now and more to arrive next month.

All steel aftermarket panels are from Europe made by Klokerholm ,I have used them myself on various occasions and am happy with them,the rear quarter panels are aa direct fit for the swb 70 series but I use them mostly to replace wheel arches on 73 and 75 series,they are very close to OEM fit and I even feel that they use slightly thicker gauge then oem making them less prone to warp when welding.

I have no pictures yet of the fiberglass parts I am bringing from Germany but I have used those in the past and this is what all my friends in Europe use to replace the crusty OEM 7X series windshield frames, I have only 5 of them on the way and 2 are spoken for already ,they are priced at 500$ plus the ride.

Front 7X fenders 300$ a piece

View attachment 1367919 View attachment 1367920 View attachment 1367921 View attachment 1367922
I am interested on the left and right rear quarter panel and rocker panels (piece under the doors). Do you still have those available???

I am interested on the left and right rear quarter panel and rocker panels (piece under the doors). Do you still have those available???
I have those in inventory but won’t be back at the shop until January

joe

Joe,

Are you back in the shop? Still interested in those rear quarter panels and rocker panels. Thanks in advance.

Gabe Acosta

Joe,

Are you back in the shop? Still interested in those rear quarter panels and rocker panels. Thanks in advance.

Gabe Acosta

Yes I am and have everything in stock

Yes I am and have everything in stock

Can you give me a quote with shipping included for both rear panels and both rocker panels. Please include the desired method of payment and provide a number so I can text you my address. Thanks in advance.

Can you give me a quote with shipping included for both rear panels and both rocker panels. Please include the desired method of payment and provide a number so I can text you my address. Thanks in advance.

I can put it al on a pallet for you and deliver it to any freight forwarder in Sherman TX like YRC, Old Dominion,Southeastern freight lines or even Fastenal but I do not provide the freight shipping itself.

Dimensions are 60/48/15 and weight approx. 200 lb

Joe

Joe, I am not on a rush because I don't have the fund for it yet, but can you still get the full hzj73 quarters? When the time comes it sure would be nice to just do the full panels even if it is 2k.

Plus another reason to visit!

Thanks

Joe, I am not on a rush because I don't have the fund for it yet, but can you still get the full hzj73 quarters? When the time comes it sure would be nice to just do the full panels even if it is 2k.

Plus another reason to visit!

Thanks

Hi Pat

Those are still available from Toyota , I don’t stock them but could always bring a set from Europe over in a container sometime in the future.

joe

Bump , all the parts mentioned in the first few posts are in inventory.

Bump , all the parts mentioned in the first few posts are in inventory.
Will you be making deliveries to Roundup? I’ll be needing a set of front fenders.

Will you be making deliveries to Roundup? I’ll be needing a set of front fenders.

I am coming to Roundup and can bring parts with me , please remind me again as we get closer as I will be probably start at the last minute again to fix the crawler and forget half of what I need to do 😉

Old post bump, but any chance you’ve still got rocker panels & windshield frames in hand?
I do have rocker panels but no windshield frames

Can a pair of them be shipped easily or are they prone to getting damaged? I’d love to get a set, but not heading to Texas any time soon.

thanks
Abe!
The rockers can be shipped easily in a box, the quarter panels and windshield frames are the tough ones to ship

Joe, do you have any windshield frame for a bj73? if so what's the price including shipping to 91601, thank you for your time!

Joe, do you have any windshield frame for a bj73? if so what's the price including shipping to 91601, thank you for your time!
No windshield frames at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom