For Sale 7X series new body panels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For us tall guys, the HZJ77 driver seat is a bit short. The bolsters at the top of the seat catch me in the shoulder blades ....

Does anyone know of seat interchangeability from other series i.e. Prado?

Even the 70 series already have 3 different model seat bases , as far as I know not a single other Make or model seat will bolt right in.

Prado depends on if you refer to the 90 series or the LJ/KZJ/RJ in the 70 series? Light duty 70 series seats will bolt in your 73/74 I believe.

Best bet for better seats is to go aftermarket, I am looking at the corbreau GTS and procar elite for my 77, brackets will need to be custom fabbed, but overall dimensions of the seat look like they will work.

Still have front fenders & rear quarters available? HZJ73 if that changes things up, I'm not sure. If so, what is the current pricing for a pair of each?
Thanks!

Pricing is still the same as the begin of the tread and I have them in stock.

Leaving to the SCC tomorrow morning if you want them Mud shipped ( assuming anyone from CO is coming)

Does anyone know of seat interchangeability from other series i.e. Prado?

60-series seats will bolt right in.

I have 60-series seat rails (the part that bolts to the floor) it matches my SWB 70. Only issue is they are shorter so not as much throw in the slider.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom