For Sale 7X series new body panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump and I hate to do it but my cost for these has gone up quite a lot both in shipping them to the US as the product itself so the rear quarter panels are now 175$ each side.

I am trying to get more new parts for the 70 series in inventory and this is a small selection of what I have to offer now and more to arrive next month.

All steel aftermarket panels are from Europe made by Klokerholm ,I have used them myself on various occasions and am happy with them,the rear quarter panels are aa direct fit for the swb 70 series but I use them mostly to replace wheel arches on 73 and 75 series,they are very close to OEM fit and I even feel that they use slightly thicker gauge then oem making them less prone to warp when welding.

I have no pictures yet of the fiberglass parts I am bringing from Germany but I have used those in the past and this is what all my friends in Europe use to replace the crusty OEM 7X series windshield frames, I have only 5 of them on the way and 2 are spoken for already ,they are priced at 500$ plus the ride.

Front 7X fenders 300$ a piece

View attachment 1367919 View attachment 1367920 View attachment 1367921 View attachment 1367922 Is these parts available? I would like 2 front fender and 2 rear pannel for my landcruiser 1985 model bj70??

Hey there
I'm looking for rear quarters for my 1986 BJ74. do you still have these for sale?

I am shipping a container with fresh inventory out of Europe in a few weeks but could only get one spare set that I can sell of these quarter panels.

if they aren't claimed yet, then I'm your guy.....
I will put you first inline , eta in the US is going to be around mid April when the next container arrives.

If you happen to get a 7x series windshield frame for FRP top on that shipment please let me know as well. I am going to need one at some point, turns out mine is rough.

If you happen to get a 7x series windshield frame for FRP top on that shipment please let me know as well. I am going to need one at some point, turns out mine is rough.
Those are still available from Toyota but I couldn't find any of the fiberglass from my suppliers at this time.

Hey Joe
Recently purchased a 1995 kzj78 rhd prado from japan.I will be needing some repair panels - passenger side rear quarter behind the bumper garnish and drivers side rear fender into rocker .Will take pix soon once i remove the side step and bumper garnish to show how much of the sheet metal i need .Can you get sheet metal for this model and year?
20220216_124708.jpg
20220216_124646.jpg
20220216_124628.jpg
20220216_124550.jpg

Hey Joe
Recently purchased a 1995 kzj78 rhd prado from japan.I will be needing some repair panels - passenger side rear quarter behind the bumper garnish and drivers side rear fender into rocker .Will take pix soon once i remove the side step and bumper garnish to show how much of the sheet metal i need .Can you get sheet metal for this model and year?View attachment 2950131View attachment 2950132View attachment 2950133View attachment 2950134
As far as I know there are no aftermarket sheetmetal parts for this model but you can order new parts from the dealer for a 76 series

Do you have/can you get rear quarter panels and a windshield frame for a BJ73?
Oem quarter panels only the lh side us available anymore and I have some on the way for the next container , price is not for the faint of heart . Will have some available windshield frames in that same container also eta November/December

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom