77 fj40 passenger door glass? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a passenger door glass for a 77 fj40 door. I'm not coming up with much. are they interchangeable between the pass and driver?
I've been slowly collecting and working on this thing forever, and I would like to get it water tight and running at some point soon. I also need a glass for one of the ambulance doors.
I really need to start a build thread on here to keep myself motivated. I bought the parts to put a chevy 4 speed in it about 10 yrs ago, and its still sitting not running!

I'm looking for a passenger door glass for a 77 fj40 door. I'm not coming up with much. are they interchangeable between the pass and driver?
I've been slowly collecting and working on this thing forever, and I would like to get it water tight and running at some point soon. I also need a glass for one of the ambulance doors.
I really need to start a build thread on here to keep myself motivated. I bought the parts to put a chevy 4 speed in it about 10 yrs ago, and its still sitting not running!
Years ago, I needed a replacement windshield for my 1971. Cost and shipping were a concern so I asked a local tractor dealer (John Deere) who they used to replace glass in their larger tractors and machinery. I contacted their glass guy, and he made me a perfect fit tinted windshield with the proper safety glass certifcations.He even had the weatherstriping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom