74 PA PIG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I remember a participant in this forum who was doing some modeling. I recall him demonstrating seat belts. Possibly I could hire him to to do some photos? I'm sure he is in high demand and has a full calendar!
It is swim wear season and Sports Illustrated has been running me ragged, sooooo..... :)

From the LLBean Winter 2020 - 2021 catalog

E97544CE-F2D5-4CA6-923D-D15B1FAFDA82.jpeg

Wife hit a milestone birthday and we picked this up for her. 1966 Mustang, 289 w/ 3 speed manual. She always liked this car and wanted an old vehicle for herself.

Gotta admit, for a 1966 high production car it runs pretty well. No immediate work necessary. Great for running around town. Gonna need more garage space.

606.jpg

I've got a '66 Coupe, 289, 3-speed manual that my parents bought new. It's on my list to get it restored.

Well, the other car I grew up with was a '74 Peugeot Station Wagon with all the agility and performance of a constipated water buffalo...

Well, the other car I grew up with was a '74 Peugeot Station Wagon with all the agility and performance of a constipated water buffalo...
Have a friend who was once into Peugeot’s. Also Fiats and Javelins. Otherwise sane.

My very thought when it came off truck, have to finish Steve first, then Ornch.
simeone else may have to finish this one, not sure I have that many years in me

No, not diesel. I don't know if that would have been better or worse.

Drove a couple LeCars back in the day too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom