70-series overlander (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FINALLY, something drool worthy - LHD, modern drivetrain and tastefully done.

Ok, I'll buy it. Where's that stimulus check.......
You will need your check, and the checks from 131 buddies.

You will need your check, and the checks from 131 buddies.

Alright, Pappy, hand over YOUR check. 130 more to go.....

:rofl: :flipoff2:
💰Ain't happenin'. My ol' girl needs new shoes.
Pappy, Hang on to that Check!! Don't enable Ali's addiction .💸 💉 We must practice "TOUGH LOVE".

Although, I wouldn't mind a little financial help if I bought it. I'll let you drive it, some. I promise, if you will just give me your stimulus check, just this once, I will never ask again......please, please,please........ If your rig can go til the next big stimulus check 💰 , you can get new shoes 👠 for the ol' girl:rofl: then.

Pappy, Hang on to that Check!! Don't enable Ali's addiction .💸 💉 We must practice "TOUGH LOVE".

Just a word of warning. I would stay away from Ali. He has a tendency to help people spend their money.

Of course, Ali traditionally helps spend folks money on their own junk. This is the first time I've seen Ali do the crowd funding thing to support HIS addiction. I can't really blame him, though (wait, I said that out loud ... no, I really didn't mean it ... I retract that. How do I delete? :flipoff2:)

A couple photos of my new rig.
Unknown-8.jpeg
Unknown-9.jpeg

Gorgeous. Jealous.

That is an awesome rig! Very Jealous. I hope we get to see that at one of those overland events. Whenever we get back to that kinda stuff.

That is an awesome rig! Very Jealous. I hope we get to see that at one of those overland events. Whenever we get back to that kinda stuff.
Thanks I'm planning on going to the Desert Valley Overlanders meet up this Thursday the 27th. in the parking lot of Cabelas in Albuquerque. Will be driving the new rig.

What time is that meet up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom