craigslist $65k built 1996 (unaffiliated) "I've put over $100k into this Truck" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a practical price-point for most, but an interesting rig, with a proper looking supercharger setup, nice gear, and very clean looking in pics. A few weeks ago I saw a 97 w lockers and 77k miles go for 29k on Ebay, but this 1996 one takes the prices to a different level. Sadly, probably not level the seller will receive, if he did put 100k into the truck. Posting as a conversation piece more than anything. I like some of his personal touches on the cooking knives and other tool mountings within his gear. I will paste the ad text in below, in the event it gets deleted. Interestingly, the ad does not mention mileage or lockers, though lockers would seem a given w the price. Enjoy the pics. TO CLARIFY IF YOU MISSED IT IN THE HEADLINE, I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS VEHICLE..

1996 FJ80 TRD SuperCharger Magazine Custom LandCruiser

Everything on my vehicle has been meticulously maintained and there is a 4-inch wide folder holding detailed services records for everything from oil changes to the engine rebuild. ICON suspension, 5 Brand new Cooper Discoverer tires. TRD Supercharger installed by Toyota. Immaculate. When I say "too much too list"...I actually mean it. The pictures speak for themselves. Fully ready camping and all terrain travel. Shower / separate hot water tank / refrigerator / brand new rooftop tent / fully extendable shade awning / endless lights / built-in generator / kitchen set / knives, axes, tools / air gun, power / full lift kit / SAFARI snorkel / complete sound system and sub woofers.

Just look at the pictures. Ask me any questions. I've put over $100k into this Truck....and its like new

Thanks. Scot

Last edited:
let's face it - we all end up putting around $50-70k into our trucks ;)

Was that a movie prop?

I was going to post up the Craigslist add myself and then saw this post. He does have some interesting features but $65k is just crazy. I guess if my wife ever asked me to sell my cruiser I'll post it for about the same price. ;)

There is a knife missing in the tray. New asking price needs to be adjusted accordingly, $64,850. I'm betting if you'd drop $100k on a truck, $150 for a camping knife is probably entry level stuff.

Looks like the former Adventure Driven FZJ80... Last I heard it sold for over $60k back in 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom