SOLD 64 FJ45 Seat Frames (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I am selling a set of seat frames that came out of a 64 fixed top fj45. The front far passenger mounting tab at the bottom of the leg is broke off, otherwise the condition is as you see it. Asking 250.00 buy pays shipping. Located in NM

20180325_173703.jpg

20180325_173719.jpg

20180325_173734.jpg

20180325_173743.jpg

20180325_173723.jpg

I am not sure.

pm sent

whitey45/experts - are these the same as from a '63 (early) fixed top SWB? Thanks.

No, fixed top are unique, removable top are different.

How much different are these than the early FJ40s. Looks to be pretty close. The FJ45 with the removable top the passenger's seat is quite a bid different the the FJ40. Base for the driver's seat is different but the seat itself appears to be the same as a FJ40.

How much different are these than the early FJ40s. Looks to be pretty close. The FJ45 with the removable top the passenger's seat is quite a bid different the the FJ40. Base for the driver's seat is different but the seat itself appears to be the same as a FJ40.

I am not sure what or if there is difference. Here are some measurements I took of the mounting points.

20180419_183023.jpg

20180419_183046.jpg

20180419_183000.jpg

20180419_182940.jpg

20180419_182808.jpg

Bump still available.

@FJ40 MATT thanks for thinking of me; @2fpower already pinged me.. interestingly enough i had sent the 45 SWB Fixed top seats I had to Montana to spend time with @3_puppies It is all about the recycle and finding the correct guardian for these parts.
The Fixed top and Removable top seats are significantly different otherwise i would be ALL over this. Considering I know of a transport vessel heading that direction.

small world.....

I’d be all over these as well - still might if I can get more info from the experts - for my 63 fixed top, but the distance between the driver’s side front pegs (which are clamped to the top of the tool box clamps) is too wide. My clamps are 7” apart (pic attached) not 9” as shown above. I suppose the seat brackets could be moved in. So that means there’s a difference from 63 to 64 seats for fixed toppers. Not sure if there are any differences in passenger seat. I have an original passenger seat frame but it looks a bit different - mainly the bottom, it doesn’t have any of the springs. After all my searching I haven’t found anything considered to be original to 63 but other’s pics seem to indicate they’re more like FJ25 seats. Calling @3_puppies, @pardion, @ClemsonCruiser @cppilot @Living in the Past @whitey45 and @FJ40Jim for any help.
IMG_1038.JPG

@Tank5 are you close to Los Lunas? I have a friend there that might be able to pick them up if I go the modification route.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Paul, the only thing I can offer is a few pictures of my original 63 non removable top which "I no longer have". I hope the pictures help I some way.

Get them......

Difference is the tool box. Food for thought. I have the tool box and lid from my 64 fixed top. So I would get these if u need seats. Either modify the hold down or PM me for the tool box and lid

Last edited:
And. Cool thing about fixed top drivers seat, pull 2 pins and you have a camp chair

I’d be all over these as well - still might if I can get more info from the experts - for my 63 fixed top, but the distance between the driver’s side front pegs (which are clamped to the top of the tool box clamps) is too wide. My clamps are 7” apart (pic attached) not 9” as shown above. I suppose the seat brackets could be moved in. So that means there’s a difference from 63 to 64 seats for fixed toppers. Not sure if there are any differences in passenger seat. I have an original passenger seat frame but it looks a bit different - mainly the bottom, it doesn’t have any of the springs. After all my searching I haven’t found anything considered to be original to 63 but other’s pics seem to indicate they’re more like FJ25 seats. Calling @3_puppies, @pardion, @ClemsonCruiser @cppilot @Living in the Past @whitey45 and @FJ40Jim for any help.
View attachment 1793262

@Tank5 are you close to Los Lunas? I have a friend there that might be able to pick them up if I go the modification route.

I am about 2 hours from Los Lines but I could possibly meet him in Albuquerque when I make a run down there.

Not sure my friend’s service will work out. He’s not sure when (or even if) he’ll be back in Idaho. I don’t want him to have to store these for a long period.

Can you give me a priced shipped to 83670? There is a fastenal in Boise too. Thanks.

The seat frames are still available.

Easter PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom