Registry 60-series Registry (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1986 FJ60
2. Nick
3. The 60
4. 168,000
5. Mods include 3" HFS "Cool Cruisers" lift, OME Nitrocharger shocks, Pro Comp Wheels (16x8), Toyo MT 265/75/16, Hella lights, SOR seat covers, Lido rear storage box, Yakima rack system, 4:10 ring/pinion (OEM from FJ62), Rebuilt MAN-A-FRE 2F (~20K Mi), MAN-A-FRE tuned headers and exhaust, rebuilt transmission and transfer case
6. Share DD duties with my 62

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

Should have mentioned I'm from Idaho and have been stalking the forum for a while now. I've owned my 62 for about 13 years and havne't done much other than new wheels and tires and had my springs re-arched to give me a couple extra inches without a lift. I just acquired my 60 in August. I bought her from a guy I worked with and had my eye on her for about 15 years. He finally let her go and I couldn't be happier. As you can read in my other post, she was well cared for and has had several mods. I'm here to learn and hopefully meet some local cruiser enthusiasts in the Eastern Idaho area. This photo here was taken on Teton Pass just outside of Jackson Hole, WY. Holler if you're close.

IMG_1162.jpg

My name is Mike and I have a 1988 FJ62 with 197k miles. It has been given the name of Kronk by my daughter when she was 12ish. It is currently OME heavy sprung, with a Shackle reversal in the front and Anti-inversion shackles in the rear. Just rebuilt the axles with 88's and ARB Lockers. Arb front bumper with 9000# Superwinch, Dual Battery Set-up, Slee Rear Bumper and Sliders. This is our families vehicle as I have been told I will never be able to get rid of it.
View attachment 1383425
Love this color one of my favorites.

1. 1989 FJ62
2. J Corona
3. Goldie
4. 254,868
5. OME lift on BFG MT 33"s; Replaced catalytic converter; Magnaflow muffler with 2.5" exhaust tubing
6. Camping, Off-Roading, and "running errands" (basically any excuse I can think of to drive it)

Got this beauty a month ago, did a basic maintenance fluid and filters change, did not pass smog test; replaced cat, muffler and exhaust tubing, ran it a couple of miles and yesterday passed the smog, so f'in happy!

*This picture was taken in Baja, Mexico just a couple of days after buying the car, took it on a 4 day trial by fire expedition and performed flawlessly. :)

View attachment 1349643
Love the look of your truck man.

1. 1984 FJ60
2. Jason - been looking for one for a while and bought this off a friend of mine.
3. My 2 year old son Max and I are working on it, but right now it's "big truck daddy"
4. 174k miles on odd
5. This truck was refurbished by Land Cruiser Restorations, 5-speed, modern radio/Bluetooth, 33" BFG tires.
6. I plan on using this as a DD to get used to it for a while and eventually will be going to our home in Florida.

Ive been looking for an FJ for years and this one belonged to a friend of mine, I always mentioned that if it were ever for sale I would love to have it. When I was growing up one of our neighbors was a bodyshop guy at a Toyota dealership and was always fixing up and flipping FJs, always had a want for one. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum and its members.

IMG_1053.JPG

1. 1984 FJ60
2. Jason - been looking for one for a while and bought this off a friend of mine.
3. My 2 year old son Max and I are working on it, but right now it's "big truck daddy"
4. 174k miles on odd
5. This truck was refurbished by Land Cruiser Restorations, 5-speed, modern radio/Bluetooth, 33" BFG tires.
6. I plan on using this as a DD to get used to it for a while and eventually will be going to our home in Florida.

Ive been looking for an FJ for years and this one belonged to a friend of mine, I always mentioned that if it were ever for sale I would love to have it. When I was growing up one of our neighbors was a bodyshop guy at a Toyota dealership and was always fixing up and flipping FJs, always had a want for one. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum and its members.

Welcome. Great color. Sort of "Forest Service Green", but richer looking. Enjoy.

Should have mentioned I'm from Idaho and have been stalking the forum for a while now. I've owned my 62 for about 13 years and haven't
IMG_1382.jpg
IMG_1386.jpg
IMG_1387.jpg
IMG_1388.jpg
IMG_1390.jpg
done much other than new wheels and tires and had my springs re-arched to give me a couple extra inches without a lift. I just acquired my 60 in August. I bought her from a guy I worked with and had my eye on her for about 15 years. He finally let her go and I couldn't be happier. As you can read in my other post, she was well cared for and has had several mods. I'm here to learn and hopefully meet some local cruiser enthusiasts in the Eastern Idaho area. This photo here was taken on Teton Pass just outside of Jackson Hole, WY. Holler if you're close.

View attachment 1401297
Should have mentioned I'm from Idaho and have been stalking the forum for a while now. I've owned my 62 for about 13 years and haven't done much other than new wheels and tires and had my springs re-arched to give me a couple extra inches without a lift. I just acquired my 60 in August. I bought her from a guy I worked with and had my eye on her for about 15 years. He finally let her go and I couldn't be happier. As you can read in my other post, she was well cared for and has had several mods. I'm here to learn and hopefully meet some local cruiser enthusiasts in the Eastern Idaho area. This photo here was taken on Teton Pass just outside of Jackson Hole, WY. Holler if you're close.

View attachment 1401297

Should have mentioned I'm from Idaho and have been stalking the forum for a while now. I've owned my 62 for about 13 years and havne't done much other than new wheels and tires and had my springs re-arched to give me a couple extra inches without a lift. I just acquired my 60 in August. I bought her from a guy I worked with and had my eye on her for about 15 years. He finally let her go and I couldn't be happier. As you can read in my other post, she was well cared for and has had several mods. I'm here to learn and hopefully meet some local cruiser enthusiasts in the Eastern Idaho area. This photo here was taken on Teton Pass just outside of Jackson Hole, WY. Holler if you're close.

View attachment 1401297

The previous owner of my 60 had this set up and I really liked the way it looks. So I tried to replicate it on my 62. The wheels are pro comp rock crawler steel wheels. My 60 has the series 51 gloss. I don't think they make the exact wheel but I'm not sure of the difference. My 62 has the same wheel specs just a series 97.

1. 1984 FJ60
2. Blake (Cruiser Gear
3. Big Red
4. 180,500
5. Small-block V8. 700R4 trans. OME lift. ARB bumper. 33" MTR.
6. My parents bought Big Red band new in 1984. All 6 of their children drove it as their "first car" through high-school. It has not really been driven for the last 10 years since I moved away from home. But I recently bought it from my parents and plan to make it my DD/overland capable rig.
7. Next to my FJ Cruiser
16835834_10211386612848268_5570280270385588191_o.jpg

16463038_10211241332136341_5772910604588316839_o.jpg

1. 1984 FJ60
2. Blake (Cruiser Gear
3. Big Red
4. 180,500
5. Small-block V8. 700R4 trans. OME lift. ARB bumper. 33" MTR.
6. My parents bought Big Red band new in 1984. All 6 of their children drove it as their "first car" through high-school. It has not really been driven for the last 10 years since I moved away from home. But I recently bought it from my parents and plan to make it my DD/overland capable rig.
7. Next to my FJ Cruiser
16835834_10211386612848268_5570280270385588191_o.jpg

View attachment 1405578

Nice to see someone else with a of FJC/FJ60 pair. Enjoy.

1. 1989 fj62
2.my name is Will But is my dads cruiser. me and him are building I normally build rat rods but have put a few ls motors in few other vehicles.
4.298k miles
5. No mods yet but putting ls1 out of a 03 corvette upgrading axles suspension bumper and few other things.
6. Dad plans on driving around on weeekend to beach and mountains

%5BURL=http://s774.photobucket.com/user/Ca...1-C5AE-4786-9F3A-1C100326F9C4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom