60, 80, & 100 Series Cargo Drawers from Jeff Kaufman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff, I have a couple of suggestions and a couple of questions.

I recommend you update the original/first post of the thread, with all the purchase/solutions/option info. As this thread lives on, it will be hard for a prospective buyer to find the purchase info located a page or two into the thread.

Could you include in the "purchase/solutions" post, a list of tools and supplies required for knock down, and non-knock down assembly? This will give people like me, who are excited about building it ourselves, an idea of whether we have the tools to complete it, or if we should buy the premade system, or if we have a great excuse to buy more tools!

What is the advantage to the knock down assembly, is it easier to build or just easier to store it if not in use, or...?

Do you include the HDPE runners that go on top of the drawer box edge, if not, is it an option or just not needed?

Thanks for putting this system and options together, Jeff. I just thought I would post this in the thread instead of PM, because there are probably others with similar questions.

Ordered!

Sent you an email asking to be put on the list for a set. Let me know when to send you the deposit.

Jeff - I'm interested in a full kit & sleeping platform for an 80 series - how much extra are the sleeping platform components ?

I am interest on a full kit, but i guess i will have to modify the plans so i can fit my Hanna jerry can holders on each side.
When would the kits for the 80 series be available?

Does anybody know if Jeff is on vacation? or something i have email him and i got no answer. I will try to call tomorrow Monday. I need the 2 drawer kit ASAP. PS i will be building mine around Hanna Jerry can carriers, if any one has done this already please post some pictures. :bounce:

As far as I know, this is still in the pre-order/interest stage. Has anyone actually bought one, or paid a deposit yet?

The last time I talked to Jeff, he was in the process of moving. I am not sure if he has finished or not. He asked me to to send an email to the link he provided so that he could figure how many people were truly interested versus those that were just interested but not 100% sure. I cant blame him. I am still waiting to hear back from him hoping that he has indeed moved forward on these. I would like to get the set and get them installed soon.

Jon.

Very nice lookin drawers. Another suggestion for the life of this thread would be to post the names and locations of your customers -at least the ones who give you permission to do this- so that potential buyers can possibly see a set in person.

I am very interested in these drawers for my 62. Can you give me an approximate weight on these things?

Interested, depending on overall height of system, for a 60. Also want to see pix installed.

I know that this is an old thread but did anyone order these yet?

Are these still a go? Really interested have $$$ would rather buy from a mudder than one other more commercial options. Let me know, dont mind waiting just need to know if your still making these. :cheers:

Does anyone know if Jeff is still around in the drawer biz? I sent a pm....maybe he will respond. I'd like to buy plans if Jeff or anyone else has them.

I too am interested in his plans for a 100 series drawer system.

Kaufman cargo drawers

Hi folks,
Its been a number of years.. Anyone have photos of their final install of Kaufman's cargo drawers? Did the do-it-yourself plans work out?
-Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom