Builds 6.2 going into my 62!! With TT coil conversion (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had issues with the oil pan clearance without a lift when I first did mine, even with the camaro pan. In other words only go as low as you need to in order to clear the hood.

I had issues with the oil pan clearance without a lift when I first did mine, even with the camaro pan. In other words only go as low as you need to in order to clear the hood.
Wrong pan man h3 oil pan has the most clearance have used the camaro one and modified it but not worth the hassle @Jdog you have the car intake it is lower than the truck intake makes me think its way high if its hitting the hood.

I’m hoping when I level it out, the front will come down considerably.
Here is the angle the 3fe was sitting.
3B42CF81-7C03-47CD-B892-6875228B8215.jpeg

Thats the thing the tlc mounts where made for whatever setup they were using. Engine looks a little high hard to tell from the pics.
Tommy

I like my engine about 1-1.5" higher than everyone else with an approx. 3 degree bubble (Front to rear).

Just me....

J

I like my engine about 1-1.5" higher than everyone else with an approx. 3 degree bubble (Front to rear).

Just me....

J
Shoot you can't have up that high in a 84 with the way tub is made without doing some sheet metal work lol All in all its really up to the build and the builder

Xfer rebuild time. Had to rig something up since the gears were wider than my press bars.

It could be loose. I find myself always tightening it
It could also be the chisel. It’s starting g to flatten out after the 20+ rivets so far

You’re gonna love this when it’s done! It will put a s*** eating grin on your face everyday. Not to mention the father son bonding is 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom