5th Annual 100's in the Hills - Ouray, CO 7/31-8/02 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picture dump! No particular order.

image-jpg.1115775.jpg
image-jpg.1115778.jpg
image-jpg.1115839.jpg
image-jpg.1116124.jpg
image-jpg.1116129.jpg

I know its ancient history at this point...but I'm in the market for some gears and figured I'd check the HIH5 fam to see if all the nitro gift cards from the raffle have been put to good use. If not and you are interested in doing some very late in the game trading let me know :)

The 2016 date picking and planning are underway. @paflytyer is back in action and HIHVI is one of the first things we have been chatting about. Can't wait to see 30 100s in the San Juans this summer (maybe some more models that are in the LC family, as well) 2016 is going to be great!

Sent from my iPhone

Awesome to hear. Very happy that Stan is back in action.

Our family Goal Sheet for next year has a line item that reads: Attend 100s in the Hills 2016!

Great news Chris! I hope to have lunch with Stan this week to catch up and get him out for a change of scenery for him! Looking forward to another great HIH event in 2016! Happy to help lead or run gunner on any trails you need help on! One suggestion I know that has already been presented, is possibly adding two additional runs/groups each day, making each group smaller, would be great. I am an early riser, and know and would be happy to take a group out with an earlier start time , say 8:00 a.m. , if that can be worked out! Just a suggestion... ;)

My 100 is gone and I'm back in an 80, but if you are thinking of letting some "other models" attend we would love to come back!

Great news Chris! I hope to have lunch with Stan this week to catch up and get him out for a change of scenery for him! Looking forward to another great HIH event in 2016! Happy to help lead or run gunner on any trails you need help on! One suggestion I know that has already been presented, is possibly adding two additional runs/groups each day, making each group smaller, would be great. I am an early riser, and know and would be happy to take a group out with an earlier start time , say 8:00 a.m. , if that can be worked out! Just a suggestion... ;)
Yep, we will be considering some options. It's definitely a fine line trying to keep everyone as together as possible while maintaining a good flow on the trail. We definitely understand that. Our ideas all center around keeping the attendees happy. 2016 will be fun, that's for sure.
For everyone: For particular suggestions don't hesitate to email us at info@100sinthehills.com Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Along with Fireball, this is also high on our family list to attend!

I bailed on the last 2 years. I'll kick myself in the butt if I don't make it in 2016.

Great to hear the conversations have begun! As you guys talk dates I want to mention the weekend of jul/28-31 for the event as the next one is too far into aug already and collide with school since so many families smack HIHs into the yearly road trip! I know for sure that's what we are doing.
Looking forward to see everyone again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom