#5 Green 60, bodywork and paint (Princess) (2 Viewers)

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
I have been working on the hood today, it’s almost ready for primer.

image.jpg

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
A few days ago, while trying to pull another thorn from her paw, Princess bit me. I had a discussion with her afterwards, and let her know that I am just trying to help. Hammer and dolly, a bent tailgate and my palm. Basically exploded a chunk of tissue out of my hand. Super fun!!

DB66D6AB-8B38-49BC-9274-0EF5937AC7B6.jpeg

A few days ago, while trying to pull another thorn from her paw, Princess bit me. I had a discussion with her afterwards, and let her know that I am just trying to help. Hammer and dolly, a bent tailgate and my palm. Basically exploded a chunk of tissue out of my hand. Super fun!!

View attachment 2581608

Not the first time... I've had to talk to her many times about biting. I'm not sure if she gets it. I tried using positive reinforcement... no difference. I found using hammers and breaker bars while wearing long sleeves and gloves combined with cursing was the only way to keep it to a minimum.

Most of us have watched the various documentaries on Zombies. I'm pretty sure once you resurrect the dead they come back with an attitude problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom