4th annual Cruiser gold Rush: Back to Gold Lake for the 4th year! July 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still on the fence...

Since I won't make it to Rubithon because of the date being moved, we planned ourselves a Rubicon trip for the July 27-30th, which is the week after this. If my wife doesn't give me s*** about it, then I'm good!

Regardless, whether I make it or not, I will be donating goodies for the raffle. No mre CB's... maybe ham this time:flipoff2:

:cheers:
mmmm, ham...

ok here is the list so far. I wasn't able to edit my original spots that I had saved. If I am missing anyone please let me know.

this is who I have:
@The Machinist
@MaK92 4RnR
@bhennym
@KWalkerM Es no
@MurderRunner
@vipergrhd
@surfpig
@landcrshr
@SIZZLE
@pilotuku Maybe
@MKtaco98
@Haring Bagsik
@LX5708
@BluYoda
@Devil's Slide Doug Maybe
@simarro111
@whereischadjones
@DirtScaresMe maybe
@Northjax
@TYM4FUN
@Tommysosa
@Fast Eddy
@PabloVTA es no

Yeah, you're missing someone bro....:poof:

Is there any info on what happens, how long, all that? Like are we chilling around a campground for a weekend or winching trucks up cliffs or ya know? I have two little kids so I'm just trying to figure out how this will all play out. Apologies, never been before.

Family friendly for sure. Until they go to bed at least....:moon:

mmmm, ham...
:pig:

@pilotuku Did you say SPAM? Bring some variety of SPAM for sure.:cheers:

Did some math and I'm out. Next year, maybe/hopefully.
Sorry you can't make it.

Send this instead :D
IPA-395.jpg

Sorry you can't make it.

Send this instead :D
View attachment 1470700

Ah yeah that's one of my favorite beers up here; the juniper taste just makes me feel like I'm in the Eastern Sierras no matter where I'm at. I'm on a search and rescue team and we've got a ton of training around then that I need to do.

Ah yeah that's one of my favorite beers up here; the juniper taste just makes me feel like I'm in the Eastern Sierras no matter where I'm at. I'm on a search and rescue team and we've got a ton of training around then that I need to do.
I just discovered this last weekend while camping in your area. Pairs well next to a juniper and sagewood campfire!

I just discovered this last weekend while camping in your area. Pairs well next to a juniper and sagewood campfire!

Where were you at? I was poking around in the 80 between Mammoth and June, went over to Obsidian Dome and Hartley Springs campground. Still tons of snow on the roads everywhere.

Where were you at? I was poking around in the 80 between Mammoth and June, went over to Obsidian Dome and Hartley Springs campground. Still tons of snow on the roads everywhere.
Explored the columns at Crowley lk. then spent the night near little Hot Creek. Was in Saline valley, but got run out by the heat!

Outta nowhere!
yeah, I haven't even really been lurking, just MIA with work and bazillion kids coming out my ears as yall know... but I have a rig and a new mtb to bring :grinpimp:

Any word on shirts or stickers?

Looks like I'm out for this one. I've got a bachlor party the week before, a wedding the week after, and a trip to Colorado two weeks later. All that on top of just starting a new shift at work that has me working Friday - Sunday.

You guys have room on this run? Was going to do Rubithon but the timing doesn't work for me.

Well, since nobody's said no, count me in on this run. Looking forward to meeting you all!

@slo60 Just show up and bring enough food and beer. Looking forward to meeting you.:cheers:

Put me on the definitely maybe list. I am doing so many trips this year already (Moab and Rubithon among others) that I may have to work, but if work slows down? I will be there.

After a two year Hiatus, put me on the I think we are going up barring work saying, ummm no, or truck saying ummm, no. But this year how about no High Powered Israeli Assualt rifles at 8 AM. Just a suggestion. :flipoff2:.
Also iF someone has a design, like a digital design, I could print out some posters 11X17's or something on nice paper for posters. We just got a new plotter at the office, i wanna see what it can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom